Temptation Island

FOX (ended 2003)

Temptation Island Fan Reviews (6)

5.7
  • Just finished watching Temptation Island 2 for the second or third time. I love the show and although some may disagree, it allows the couples to find themselves and realize what is most important in life.

About 5 years ago, my friends and I got together on Thursday nights just to watch the next episode of Temptation Island. Although, we were sometimes disgusted (and of course loving the drama at the same time) about what was happening and how the show purposely tried to hurt each individual, we realized that this show truly brought out the real feelings of the cast. Couples decided to take this journey to realize if they were meant to stay together. I think this was a great way for some people to find their true selves and realized how they wanted and needed to be treated in life. I do wish that the directors would film consider airing new episodes. With the increasing divorce rate, this show gave many individuals a peek into their own future without even realizing it. Consider the idea...it will be worth it!