Tenacious D

The Search For Inspirado

Aired Unknown Unknown on HBO

• It is pretty funny.

I really had no idea what to expect when I decided to watch this. I knew it was the first episode of six that were made. I thought that it was funny but it is kind of hard to fit in a good storyline in only 10 minutes but for the most part they did a good job. It's just pretty funny to see both KG a JB do their thing, even if they should watch their language every now and then. I mean, Jack does use a lot of foul language when he's writing and singing songs. There are some pretty funny parts though.
  • Tenacious D has to come up with a new song to play at open mic night in three days because they have been singing the same song and the bar owner is tired of hearing it over and over again.

Warning: If you Want Your A**** Blown Out, Stay in the Room. If you love random comedy, then this is about as random as you can get! I promise you, if you love physical comedy, then you have hit the gold mine with the D. Jack Black can take things, such as in this episode, like punching a mirror and screaming and make it funny. At the end, this episode gives birth to one of the coolest and best D songs, Kyle Quit the Band. From the beginning with them in the club, to the end, this is a must see!