TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Tenchi Muyo! Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2005)

Kiyone

gotpho

[1]Dec 25, 2006
    • level: 4
    The redhead band girl. I always wonder if she likes Tenchi. I mean the whole point was Tenchi with all these beautiful woman. I vaguely remember all the series but I do remember Kiyone didn't seem to have much of a relationship with Tenchi.  In n the OVA even Washu had somewhat develop relationship with Tench. Do you think Kiyone like Tenchi or she was just there? 
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Angus_Mac

[2]Dec 27, 2006
    • level: 71
    I think Kiyone grows to like Tenchi but with the other gals all over him, she doesn't get much of a chance to develop it. But she does get some significant airtime in the Tenchi Universe series as the other "sane" person in the group.

In the Tenchi in Tokyo series, she and Mihoshi seem to be relegated to minor characters that just love Tenchi but don't really step out of their way to express their devotion like the other gals.

Mimori

[3]Dec 14, 2012
    • level: 10

Angus_Mac wrote:
    I think Kiyone grows to like Tenchi but with the other gals all over him, she doesn't get much of a chance to develop it. But she does get some significant airtime in the Tenchi Universe series as the other "sane" person in the group. In the Tenchi in Tokyo series, she and Mihoshi seem to be relegated to minor characters that just love Tenchi but don't really step out of their way to express their devotion like the other gals.

Totally agree!