Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Adam Raised a Cain

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Apr 03, 2009 on FOX

• It is sad, how Derek was retired so meaninglessly. Too many things happen too quickly. I hope that last episode will deliver.

I think Derek death was poorly written. He died like he was not even there. Did Sarah and John hated him that much? It was interesting how the other Terminator, John and the gang found themselves at Savanna's house at the same time. What is this other Terminator about? What I like that is happening is the development of John Henry. He seems to develop human emotions and attachment to religion. I have a feeling that he could turn out to be an ally to humans, preventing Skynet from becoming our demise. Sarah gets arrested again, been there done that. I'm surprised how Weever did not get alarmed by Sarah Connor. Looks like her only objective is ensuring the progress of the AI. One question that I hope will get answered is this, in the last episode: who are those man, that lurke in the background attack Sarah, and know so much about the robotics, and Weever is after them. What is their story. I want this to go on forever, I love this show.