Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Allison From Palmdale

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 29, 2008 on FOX

• Cameron takes a trip down memory lane.

And finds out she's Allison from Palmdale, obviously the title for this episode. I'll get the little stuff out of the way. Pregnant neighbor lady is taken to the hospital by Sarah, who decides to stay and look over her, because Sarah knows how it is to go through that alone. This was interesting to hear, but not my favorite part of the episode. The daddy to the pregnant lady, Casey I think, is a cop and can take John down to the gun range, so training camp looks to be up for next week.

But what the show really centers on this week is Allison/Cameron. As Cameron's chip goes haywire, she gets flashbacks of when she was interrogating the real Allison to find out the location of John Connor. What is unclear to me is how big of revelation this is. Besides the fact that this explains how John got a hold of Cameron to reprogram, why was Allison picked by John and what for? If those questions aren't answered, then Allison is just the reason we get to look at Summer Glau every time Terminator comes on. Summer Glau really shined this week and the emotional scenes really powerful enough.

Agent Ellison's reasons for teaming up with Weaver/T-1001 seemed a little hazy, but I am interested to see what role this will have in the greater picture.

Where was Reese this week? Not like I minded due to the overload of Cameron/Allison/Summer.