Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Allison From Palmdale

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 29, 2008 on FOX

• Cameron flashes back to the future, Sarah supports her neighbor, and Agent Elision takes the job with Catharine Weaver.

Pros: This episode had me hooked from start to finish. The twists kept on coming with Cameron/Alison's plot line, Sarah's plot was very well done and Agent Elision's plot was very interesting. Finally Summer Glau proved to me that she is more than a pretty face in this episode. Her scenes where she was Alison, and even when she was talking to the guidance counselor were very gripping, they all depended on her acting ability, and she sold it. I'd like to see where all the different plots are going at this point, and I am very interested in Catharine Weaver.

Cons: As much as I liked the Sarah scenes and the Agent Elision scenes, I thought some of them could be cut to make more room for the Alison flashbacks. And the halfway house scenes really got on my nerves, even if the ending did show where the writers were going. Overall: Great episode, very gripping and informative.