TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

A Good Finale But The End of Things As We Now It

terminator4life

[21]Apr 14, 2009
    • level: 2
    lly think this is an example f them experimenting there is so many directions they can take a story like this, also this would proove to me that theres a good chance at a season 3, why would they meddle so long without knowing theres a season 3, you go to start wrapping up a story like thi mid season if your gonna have a good finale, i liked the season finale and 5 episodes prior but before that your right, got boring for alittle. now im back in my seat and ready for more action..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bark00000

[22]Apr 14, 2009
    I am starting to think FOX only airs what THEY want to watch... and sombody up there seems to hate amazing sci fi shows. how else can you explain shows with such large fanbases always getting canceled or at risk? (terminator, dollhouse, firefly, etc.) I think "scifi channel" should start picking these show up, maybe then we could get an actual complete series

terminator4life

[23]Apr 14, 2009
    We need a season 3! what is going to happen to john and allison in the future and what about ellison and sarah in the past...

terminator4life

[24]Apr 14, 2009

sNaKeBiTe688 wrote:
    There is an inconsistancy with Cromartie's head, yes. It shouldn't have gone through. But the writers just had to do it like that. Or do you want to see a human head, with flesh and everything flying towards you? As for Cameron, I don't really see a problem there. I think she didn't go through, because her body was powered down and therefore not really "alive" (at least the living tissue over her endoskeleton). However, I can't stand the thought that there might not be a 3rd season. I don't think the movies will be as good as the series. They won't have an intriguing story. It'll just be special effects and action and that's fine for 2 hours, but after that you won't think about it and maybe never watch it again.

So true the movie will be epic, but what people dont realize is the series and the movie are of two ifferent timelines, here has been statements that they are trying to stay away from the movie timeline... which i agree that they should be two different entities. I love The sarah connor chronicles first and secondly anything else that has to do with terminator, i dont see any other scifis this well written and made coming again soon so keep it up as long as possible fox!

terminator4life

[25]Apr 14, 2009

You know they are two seperate timelines...BRING BACK TSCC

terminator4life

[26]Apr 14, 2009

Buy season to on dvd asap to promote a season 3

Wolflmg

[27]Apr 14, 2009
    • level: 14
    It rocked!!!! Hoping that Fox renews the show for a third season.

Alydarbaby

[28]Apr 15, 2009
    • level: 6
    This was the best episode of the season. To go and cancel this show now would be a serious mistake on Fox's part especially with the movie coming out.

kwebs

[29]Apr 15, 2009
    • level: 1
    TSCC final episode was great! I hope that Fox doesn't cancel this show. It's one of the best SciFi series ever.

ivie_br

[30]Apr 15, 2009
    • level: 7
    It was great! The best of the show! Hoping that Fox renews Terminator.

ebony_kunoichi

[31]Apr 15, 2009
    • level: 13
    I love this show, but lets face it. Ratings are what matters. Fox is not gonna keep on a show that has million watchers or less. It's not as if the ratings have stayed steady or improved.

ejpena1990

[32]Apr 15, 2009
    • level: 9

TSCC is one of, if not, my favorite show. FOX has to bring it back. Yes it hasn't had the greatest ratings this season, but what do you expect when you put it on a Friday night. I mean what show, even an awsome show like this one, can do well with that kind of schedule.

marcelik

[33]Apr 15, 2009
    • level: 3

Great Show FOX is killing by putting it on Friday Nights.

crustacious

[34]Apr 15, 2009
    • level: 1

Putting it in the Friday slot is killing the viewer ratings.

What fox isn't seeing thou is the online viewers, and I'm not talking about fox.com

Thousands of people are watching this on computer because of the stupid time slot and the fact we can watch the best show in glorious 720 HD without having any HD packages or TV's .

I'm sure Fox was wanting to get the viewer hits the X-Files had, but the newer generation is more internet savy then ever.

You wouldn't be here if you didn't love this show as much as I, so go sign some petitions... there's quit a few already.

Another reader also mentioned sending email to askfox@fox.com to let them know how you feel.

I've banned HBO from my house forever after the carnivale/deadwood fiasco, and Fox is getting to be almost as bad.

It's ALWAYS about the money, so do buy season 1 if you get the chance.

Please don't kill this show Fox.

Kyleking2006

[35]Apr 15, 2009
    • level: 4
    FOX seriously needs to put this show on a a day besides friday !! no one watches shows on friday. put it on a weekday and it will get its ratings!

sNaKeBiTe688

[36]Apr 16, 2009
    crustacious wrote:

What fox isn't seeing thou is the online viewers, and I'm not talking about fox.com

Thousands of people are watching this on computer because of the stupid time slot and the fact we can watch the best show in glorious 720 HD without having any HD packages or TV's .

I'm sure Fox was wanting to get the viewer hits the X-Files had, but the newer generation is more internet savy then ever.

Don't forget the international viewers who have no choice but to download their favorite series illegally...
    Edited on 04/16/2009 4:01am

Thee_Dragon

[37]Apr 16, 2009
    I wasn't so fond of the season finale at the beginning, most likely because it was likely the last of the series, but with a bit of time I have to say it was fantastic. Lot's of action, the Jameron everyone was waiting for, and a clever ending that left season three a definite (and definately interesting) possibility but gave enough closure to call it quits if need be.

One of the producers here(http://digg.com/d1op3R) was talking about what might happen in the third season. It definately seems like it will be a great season on the off chance this show gets renued. I suppose the only hope of seeing that storyline finish is in the realms of fanfiction.

dougtv

[38]Apr 16, 2009
    • level: 10
    I know "Termintor : TSCC" go a third season later this fall or midseason (2009-2010) yet I wish WB will plan the series returns yet . Let me know !

AndaisDarkfey

[39]Apr 16, 2009
    Great finale, but it leaves so many questions... was the John Connor, Derek has seen in one of his future flashbacks, really the young john connor, as we've seen in that earlier episode? Will Allisson(Cameron) be hunted be Cameron and then she takes Allissons appearence to get to John, as shown in another earlier episode? Whats with the Cromartie body? Is John Henry in there or is it Cromarties body with Camerons chip? Or did John Henry and Cameron merge to something new? Or is Camerons personality now on the computer system left in the past? Don't the future Derek and Kyle know the name John Connor, because John skiped the time of his uprising as the leader of humanity? What will Weaver do in the future? What will Sarah do in the past? ... you see there are many questions for me, they can't be unanswered... they've build up so many stuff for a complete third season...

gam3star

[40]Apr 17, 2009
    • level: 6
    the finale was actually one of the better episodes. with the way the second season went, i won't be supreised if the show gets cancelled. the entire second season was very slow with ridiculious story. i liked the first season a lot better, it was a lot more action packed with a better story.