A Good Finale But The End of Things As We Now It

a4lyon

[41]Apr 17, 2009
    • level: 12
    I think that if there was ever an episode that could save the show this was it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

flurkenstamm

[42]Apr 19, 2009
    • level: 3

I love this series, why did they cancel it?

From sweden myself and i am not up to date with the info...

Me sad now!

sNaKeBiTe688

[43]Apr 19, 2009
    flurkenstamm wrote:

I love this series, why did they cancel it?

From sweden myself and i am not up to date with the info...

Me sad now!

It's NOT officially canceled! Yes, there are rumors, and yes, it doesn't look good, but there is nothing official until May 18th, when FOX is releasing their schedule for the fall.

Charlie183

[44]Apr 19, 2009
    • level: 17

a4lyon wrote:
    I think that if there was ever an episode that could save the show this was it.

I think you're right.. This episode was great and it totally made up for the few lame episodes they had this season.
    With this last episodes i think there is a chance that we'll get a 3rd Season. still hoping for a renewal...*fingers-crossed*

purplehaz97

[45]Apr 19, 2009
    • level: 2
    What the hell, they can't cancel it now!! The season finale was the best episods this season. I'm completely hooked!!

msryry

[46]Apr 20, 2009
    This is bogus, NBC and SyFyshould pick this up and continue the show. If Fox can't seem to get it right, SyFy can!

Tortured_Mike

[47]Apr 20, 2009
    • level: 9
    This finale is not supposed to continue on to the movie as I'm sure the movie was written years ago. I actually heard about SALVATION before Sarah Connor Chronicles even started on TV.

The people involved in the movie have quite clearly stated that this movie takes place in the future after the events of T3, not the tv series.

They're seperate from each other and won't fit together which is why it will suck if this show is cancelled. Because then in the grander scheme of the Terminator series, both seasons of this show will have to be ignored as they don't fit with the new trilogy. That's why I hope they get another season to finish it off otherwise this show has been a waste of time story wise as it cannot be counted as part of the timeline cos it won't fit with the other movies the way that it has been left.

TimetoSpare

[48]Apr 20, 2009
    • level: 11
    That would be typical Fox by now. Cancel a good expansive sci-fi show due to low ratings, only to replace it with a not-so-good expansive sci-fi show that will do a whole lot worse (see Dark Angel). I hope this isn't true...

sNaKeBiTe688

[49]Apr 21, 2009
    TimetoSpare wrote:
    That would be typical Fox by now. Cancel a good expansive sci-fi show due to low ratings, only to replace it with a not-so-good expansive sci-fi show that will do a whole lot worse (see Dark Angel). I hope this isn't true...

No, they wouldn't go for a sci-fi show. They wouldn't go for any scripted show. They would replace it with reality shows, like american idol or some other BS for all the idiots out there...
    Edited on 04/21/2009 3:29am

BoogerHeadRat

[50]Apr 21, 2009
    • level: 11
    I think the greatest danger FOX is risking here is that they are becoming woefully predictable in the way they evaluate and cancel shows. This will eventually lower the networks ratings as a whole.

Falcondude123

[51]Apr 21, 2009
    • level: 10
    It isn't over; until May 18th, that is... *cries in a corner for three hours and then finally submits this post*

badillin

[52]Apr 22, 2009
    I cant believe this show *might* get cancelled but "Heroes" still goes on... come ON!!!

cinnarose

[53]Apr 24, 2009
    • level: 9
    I finally got into the show about mid-way through the second season, and now that I'm hooked they're taking it away from me! This always happens. FOX is like an evil drug dealer, giving you a taste for free and then making you suffer.

meateater79

[54]Apr 24, 2009
    • level: 7
    No matter what FOX's decision is, TSCC is over. No more Sarah Connor, unless it's in flashbacks. It's all John now.

Falcondude123

[55]Apr 25, 2009
    • level: 10
    FOX isn't as dumb as many think; I'm fairly confident they will keep this show around for atleast a third season.

Tokrahost

[56]Apr 26, 2009
    Sometimes fantastic shows are over looked in favor of crud. The Sarah Connor Chronicles better last at least another season. I want to see how the future/past is changed with what Weaver did to John.

babes412

[57]Apr 26, 2009
    • level: 4

If fox cancels this show then they are just as retarded as people think they are.

Terminator happens to be the only WELL WRITTEN, unqiue, edgy show on American tv at the moment. They simply CAN'T cancel it.

Popular, Grosse Point, Out of Practice and counltess other shows that didn't deserve to be cancelled, lets not add another one to the list!

Lord_Azoroth

[58]Apr 26, 2009
    • level: 1
    the 3rd season direction is golden, they're finally in the future with the ability to fight the machines head on, if this wasn't a fantastic idea no one would give a damn about terminator 4 the movie, if they didn't get ratings from the finaly, they shouldn't be surprised, the season 2 direction was nothing short of garbage but this new season would be such a waste to cancel on, the show's budget will be next to nothing this next season due to the fact that the world is nothing more than a giant pile of garbage on top of a series of underground sewage tunnels, seriously fox, this can't be anything short of bad ass motha fu|ker you'll get ratings from this season, just keep it on the roster and the show will do the rest!

starrr888

[59]Apr 27, 2009
    • level: 1
    i think a big problem the show faced was that this is a show obviously aimed at sci-fi lovers, yet the whole series it seems like religion is being shoved down our throats. i have a feeling that sci-fi fans aren't, on average, big into religion.

FaizanKazi

[60]Apr 29, 2009

amazing show! I would despise fox if they were to cancel this show.