A Good Finale But The End of Things As We Now It

DramaBuff_94

[81]May 7, 2009
    • level: 3
    I think the show deserves the chance at a third season!! i hate when shows are canceled without a planned ending!!! it drives me nuttso
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sNaKeBiTe688

[82]May 8, 2009

Falcondude123 wrote:
    FOX!! WE LOVE THIS SHOW!! POSTPONE YOUR DECISION UNTIL AFTER THE MOVIE COMES OUT!!

no. I think you meant:

FOX!! WE LOVE THIS SHOW!! GIVE IT A THIRD SEASON, RIGHT NOW!!!

KOTNR

[83]May 8, 2009
    • level: 7
    Be Ready For The NEW SEASON!!!! It's COMING!!!!!!!

BoogerHeadRat

[84]May 10, 2009
    • level: 11

Pulling in low but consistent ratings, this show would do much better in the right time slot. Don't cancel TCSS- cancel your Executive Program Manager instead.

Edited on 05/11/2009 4:34pm
    Edited 2 total times.

NotAmerican

[85]May 15, 2009
    • level: 8

Other than repeating the obvious "We want Season 3!!", there's a couple of things I feel a need to point out.

1 - If ANYONE is unclear about the show's "timeline", read the original promotional synopsis (or watch the first 2-3 episodes of Season 1). It is clearly laid out that this show continues after the events of T2, and the first couple of episodes show how they "jump over" what happened between T2 and T3 in the Terminator MOVIE timeline.

2 - Cromartie's head was able to jump across time with Cameron & the Connors because, according to a T:TSCC writer, the head still had flesh on it. They just couldn't show a "human head" spiralling towards the screen. (This is why Terminators are able to jump through time in the movies...or at least how the "Arnie" Terminators can time travel. Still waiting for a decent explanation on the T-1000 [or whatever the liquid metal one was in T2], seeing as how he had no flesh, just liquid metal that perfectly imitated flesh [and clothes and floors and stuff].)

3 - If they had a Season 3, obviously they'd have to bring Sarah into it, seeing as how it's the Sarah Connor Chronicles...

4 - All the people complaining about the lack of action in most of Season 2 - read the posts about the show's budget being slashed. Why do you think there were so many (mostly pointless) mid-season episodes which only had one or two of the "main characters" for most/all of the hour? Because then they could film multiple episodes at once! Like the episode where we discover Cameron is making late-night trips to the university library - what do you think the point of that was? It certainly didn't advance the series' plotline, tell us anything about Cameron (that we didn't already know), or throw a bone to the "action freaks". No, it was so Cameron and some guy in a wheelchair could spend 30+ minutes of the episode walking around a 5 dollar set. That's it, that's all!

5 - If anyone is STILL unclear about this show's relation to the movies - specifically Terminator:Salvation - I'll make it crystal for you: IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE UPCOMING MOVIE!!! Salvation continues on from Rise Of The Machines; the TV show continues on from Judgment Day.

6 - Ok, I'll say it. RENEW THE SHOW! CANCEL THAT PIECE-O'-CRAP "DOLLHOUSE" AND RENEW T:TSCC!!!!

-ak

Falcondude123

[87]May 15, 2009
    • level: 10
    I think a finale like THAT is a PERFECT set up for a positive new direction with this show.

Farvere

[88]May 16, 2009
    • level: 6
    Terminatior needs to come back for another season. I love the movies but the show goes so much deeper than the movie does. The last episode had me on the edge of my seat wanting more. Cant wait for the return if there is one.

dougtv

[89]May 18, 2009
    • level: 10
    I feel sad show "Terminator: TSCC go cancell , not go back a third season . I am upset to FOX ! say good bye to "T:TSCC" show as well .

Cyra9

[90]May 18, 2009
    • level: 1
    Dollhouse instead of TSCC? Hasn't Joss Whedon done enough damage?!

nikinicola

[91]May 18, 2009
    • level: 8
    I am sick of watching shows and them being cancelled...

drumstel

[92]May 19, 2009
    • level: 5
    Thank you Fox for First: Let us watch a show an bild it up to a GREAT SHOW. And then for cancel it, I will think twice before I watch a movie / TV adaptation again.

Blade146

[93]May 19, 2009
    Too bad Was a great show for as long as it lasted

johuth

[94]May 19, 2009
    I sudgest that fans start fighting and campianing for it it happen with serineity and it can happen now terminatorwiki.fox.com we have some ideas there but this show is much better then T3

skrapbook

[95]May 20, 2009
    • level: 2
    why... why its ending this great show and other like dollhouse are still on air??!?! i cant understand... sorry i'm just...expressing my hanger! and disappointment

johuth

[96]May 20, 2009

skrapbook wrote:
    why... why its ending this great show and other like dollhouse are still on air??!?! i cant understand... sorry i'm just...expressing my hanger! and disappointment

I know it sucks we must continue to fight!

APOedPatriot

[97]May 20, 2009
    Its a serious shame that Doll house will be airing next fall but . Terminator the Sarah connor Chronicles wont be . I would really like to know what those guys at the net work are smoking to keep once again Doll House a show I fell asleep on more than once for the Terminator which is an Established Franchise that has had great success I think they should give it a chance the ratings might surprise them . Once again Doll house Only thing that show has going is Eliza Dushku Otherwise nothing remotely entertaining . Those guys at the net work must be taking a page from the guys on capital hill Lets take everything good and F it up.

Little-Puff

[98]May 21, 2009
    • level: 2
    Isn't that always the case, a show just starting to come together and the networks Cancel it. Dollhouse is being treated like Firefly badly by the network, I don't see it lasting much longer either. Here's hoping they have better replacements, reality tv is not what I'm looking for.

ebony_kunoichi

[99]May 21, 2009
    • level: 13
    I told everyone this was a goner, and dollhouse has one more season to improve in the ratings or it's gone too. I really don't see it lasting much longer since they will probably move days and be up against some strong competition.

Bryancpe

[100]May 21, 2009
    The show was excellent. It left off at a critical point. Maybe Scifi (SyFy) can pick it up?