A Good Finale But The End of Things As We Now It

neon_knight

[101]May 23, 2009
    • level: 3

best show on the air take dollhouse off thats just stupid in fact over the top

terminator still had sense and under standing bring it back!

even if its not by fox (there stupid to not want this show on there channel!!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ioyg

[102]May 24, 2009
    • level: 5
    It is said it was taken off because of 25 millon viewers is not enough.

EverteMax

[103]May 26, 2009
    • level: 12
    I thought this show was shaky from the start. Season 2 came as a surprise cause the whole show wasn't as succinct as I hoped it will be. It was a little draggy.

MetalVooDoo

[104]May 26, 2009
    • level: 1
    Why didnt the Dumb Sh_t's look at the rating's for Terminator 8.8 and the stupid show Dollhouse 8.1 that was at present! Duhhhhh!! Put the Terminator show back ON !!!

salsolaa

[105]May 27, 2009
    • level: 7
    come on, this was best show ever, and really it began to become better and better at the end, why canceled, please. the final episode let me can't wait to know what's next

saraint

[106]May 28, 2009
    • level: 6
    It was a fabulous ending that left you hanging on with your imagination racing. I loved this show so much and will miss it terribly. I watched Dollhouse too and can't believe it was picked up! The only thing that got me through some of the episodes was my belief in Whedon. I thought it MUST get better and it did. A bit. But not once did it touch upon the genius of Terminator. I only wish that British networks would finance some of these shows that are brutally axed in the US. UK tv is AWFUL and ratings seem to have no effect at all. Here any old bleep lasts forever!

gaines2404

[107]Jun 3, 2009
    ATTENTION JOSH WHEDON!!! IT IS TIME TO GO HOME. Why not take this great show to SCI-FI CHANNEL where I am sure it will lead a long,productive life.

num1h2ofan

[108]Jun 4, 2009
    TSCC is a great show. fox is so dumb for not keeping it. i stoped watching fox comepletely. it would suck to get use to another great show and have fox cancell it too.

craftylady12

[109]Jun 10, 2009
    I'm really going to miss this show. It's crazy the way they vote on which show to cancel. There are nights I'm not able to watch my fav. show, because of.....thing in your life.friend's wedding, kid's program at school,bowling night, show was switched to differnt night,ect.ect.ect. This was a great show, and was looking forward to what was coming up, after the last show. I will miss this show. ( Why do they always take off the shows I like? ) I think it was a wrong choice.

craftylady12

[110]Jun 10, 2009
    I'm really going to miss this show. It's crazy the way they vote on which show to cancel. There are nights I'm not able to watch my favorite. show, because of.....thing in your life.friend's wedding, kid's program at school,bowling night, show was switched to different night,ect.ect.ect. This was a great show, and was looking forward to what was coming up, after the last show. I will miss this show. ( Why do they always take off the shows I like? ) I think it was a wrong choice.

NotAmerican

[111]Sep 18, 2009
    • level: 8

Falcondude123 wrote:
    I think a finale like THAT is a PERFECT set up for a positive new direction with this show.

Yes, it certainly WOULD have been! Oh well. I'm going to buy the 2nd (and final) season of the show on DVD this Tuesday (Sept. 22). That'll stop me from having the overwhelming temptation to watch NCIS:LA. No, honestly - it's a big temptation I'm trying to fight, because god knows I love any OTHER stupid as hell CBS procedural cop show that has no basis in reality but they keep throwing it in different cities anyways. (Oh the wonderful stories I could tell about working in our city's "Vehicle Impound Lot", and the people not accepting that we really don't have the man hours to hunt down the 12 year olds that stole their precious '83 Toyota... but it hasn't stopped a single person yet from telling me how we should take the car back for re-investigation because there's a blonde hair on the seat, and EVERYBODY knows you can get DNA from a hair root, and EVERY person is in the DNA Registry [that doesn't exist in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada], and it'll only take 4 seconds to run a DNA test anyway, because that's what happens on CSI:Middle-Of-Nowhere, so it MUST be true!)

...but I'll be watching Season 2 of Terminator, having bought it just like I bought Season 1 - the DAY it came out! Of course, that timing was more because a bunch of us on this list had the bright idea that if we bought the DVDs of Season 1, and went to Terminator 4 opening night, then they'd see there's a huge Terminator audience out there and save the show. As much as I hate that they DID wind up cancelling it, I'm glad they did it before T4 opened... because otherwise I would have actually had to watch that piece of crap. (Can you believe they had the cajones to actually put the 1.9 seconds of footage with Arnie's face from the movie into a TV spot for T4 when they realized it wasn't making any money? God protect the people who made that decision, because if that would have tricked *ME* into seeing T4, some WB exec would have died painfully.)

-ak

NotAmerican

[112]Sep 18, 2009
    • level: 8

It was a bad decision to take Terminator off the air, and keep Dollhouse on, for a million different reasons, but you'd think the fact that the ratings for Terminator were not only BETTER than Dollhouse, but, as with shows that are getting MORE popular, Terminator's ratings kept going *UP* as the season went on, and peaked with its highest ratings for the season finale. Dollhouse's ratings, as with shows viewers are checking out and HATING, kept going down all season, and had a Nielsen's rating of **1.0**, the absolute lowest viwership rating possible, for the season finale, which, for shows that people like, have the HIGHEST ratings of the season!

... but I'm sure Fox knows what they're doing...

-ak