Actress Linday Hamilton (original Sarah Connor) vs. Sonya Walger

Sadik2k7

[1]Feb 14, 2008
    • level: 9
    Don't you think they look alike? Maybe they should have cast Sonya Walger for the Sarah Connor role.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

belial_77

[2]Feb 14, 2008
    • level: 17
    Actually, the more I watch of the show, the more I'm favoring Headly over Hamilton... her and Glau's acting are on point, imo...

ChichipioWilson

[3]Feb 15, 2008
    • level: 16
    belial_77 wrote:
    Actually, the more I watch of the show, the more I'm favoring Headly over Hamilton... her and Glau's acting are on point, imo...

I agree with you. Lena's doing an incredible job (my opinion anyway), BUT the original poster was asking a different question.

And yes, I haven't noticed it previously, but in Queen's Gambit, the minute I saw her, I thought the same thing. Sonya looks a lot like Linda. Some makeup on her and bam! you've got the original Sarah Connor.

But I'm happy they didn't care for looks. Go Lena!

Palmolives

[4]Feb 15, 2008
    • level: 8
    Only problem is that she looks plenty older than a 33 year old... and also, you have to consider that she wouldn't be able to pull-off the action scenes. She doesn't seem "fit" either.

si_j_s

[5]Feb 17, 2008
    • level: 5
    Palmolives wrote:
    Only problem is that she looks plenty older than a 33 year old... and also, you have to consider that she wouldn't be able to pull-off the action scenes. She doesn't seem "fit" either.

True

MovieMark17

[6]Feb 17, 2008
    • level: 35
    Are you kidding me?! She's fit both in an Athletic sense and the sex appeal sense! Day-um!

ChichipioWilson

[7]Feb 17, 2008
    • level: 16
    Palmolives wrote:

Well, she is exactly 33 years old. Not that I'm complaining about them casting Lena, I'm a big Lena's fan. I'm just adding to my point of being happy about them not caring for looks.

Falcondude123

[8]Feb 17, 2008
    • level: 10
    Well I think Sonya was better looking, and believe me there ARE differences in how they look!! I actually have to suspend my disbelief everytime I see Lena just cuz she isn't the original Sarah Connors.

confusedboy24

[9]Feb 17, 2008
    • level: 17
    Buffy Summer wasn't bulged out in muscles yet nobody complained and she much like Lena look about the same size. IMO, some just have to much of a high stature someone must fit to be perfect. Anyone every thought maybe she just got warren down after TM2 and it just began to show on her? It can happened when someone is very stressed about something.

Palmolives

[10]Feb 17, 2008
    • level: 8
    ChichipioWilson wrote:
    Palmolives wrote:

Well, she is exactly 33 years old. Not that I'm complaining about them casting Lena, I'm a big Lena's fan. I'm just adding to my point of being happy about them not caring for looks.

Yeah, no doubt... but for some reason she looks older. But, I still think she's not fit to play Sarah Connor; and her big boobs might even cheapen the action scenes. If people are complaining about how good looking Heady is, wait till you see the reaction that a big boobed Sarah Connor would get.

AlbertoFranco

[11]Jun 13, 2010
    • level: 2
    100% agree you. Sonya was the perfect Sarah Connor!