Did anyone watch last night's Big Bang Theory episode?

antdude

[1]Mar 11, 2009
    • level: 27
    http://www.tv.com/the-big-bang-theory/the-terminator-decoupling/episode/1255643/summary.html

Summer Glau was on it and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles was mentioned.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

OTH_15

[2]Mar 11, 2009
    • level: 12
    yea i noticedd that

sNaKeBiTe688

[3]Mar 11, 2009
    • level: 3
    I thought it was pretty good. She seems very sweet.
    btw: "Pumpernickel" doesn't translate to anything in german. That was bullsh*t.
    I hope some more people tune in on friday, because of this.

Bionetic

[4]Mar 11, 2009
    • level: 8
    Yeah, I watched it too. I'm surprised she was on the show conscidering Terminator: TSCC and The Big Bang Theory used to compete for the same time slot. In the end, The Big Bang Theory seemingly beat T:TSCC and took the timeslot. Her appearing on the show kinda feels like a player from one team going to bat for the for the other team who knocked his out of the world series. Does that make sense? It was cool, but it didn't feel right somehow.

antdude

[5]Mar 11, 2009
    • level: 27
    Bionetic wrote:
    Yeah, I watched it too. I'm surprised she was on the show conscidering Terminator: TSCC and The Big Bang Theory used to compete for the same time slot. In the end, The Big Bang Theory seemingly beat T:TSCC and took the timeslot. Her appearing on the show kinda feels like a player from one team going to bat for the for the other team who knocked his out of the world series. Does that make sense? It was cool, but it didn't feel right somehow.
    Yeah, it was weird for being different networks. Can you do that while on one show? Summer didn't talk much either.