Did i miss something?

ContinuumVortex

[1]Feb 22, 2009
    • level: 15

Sorry for asking but ive just started watching episode 13, now episode 12 was about the girl and her unborn sister etc right? so how come in the previously on TTSCC its showing riley talking to derecks girlfriend and riley telling someone i can only guess is her mum that the worlds gonna end bleached skulls etc.

I'm confused i cant remember that from anywhere or are they just recapping stuff happened off screen instead of making an episode for it?

thanks CV

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sourabhshetty

[2]Feb 23, 2009
    • level: 10
    'previously' doesnt necessarily mean 'last episode'. Every show shows clips from throughout the season in the 'previously' segment. Sometimes they show parts from other seasons as well. That part of the show basically tells us what this episode is mainly about, n if you havent watched those, it serves as a quick summary before the episode...

A_Kefka

[3]Feb 25, 2009
    • level: 10
    Also, previouslies tend to bring up stuff that is relevant to whats happening in the episode about to start. So if the one right before doesn't really tie in to this one, you might not see clips from it.