Do I have to watch the movies before the show?

marto_dd

[1]Dec 24, 2009
    • level: 17

Hi guys,

I have a question for you and I believe it has been asked before, but I just couldn't find the answer.

So, I have seen the first and the second movie and I loved them. I never saw the rest, I don't think they would be good enough.

So can I watch the show now, or I really have to see the third and the fourth movie?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Igarka

[2]Dec 26, 2009
    • level: 12
    If youve seen the first two movies youre set. Im sad to say that youll regret seeing the last two if you do see them.

gothceltgirl

[3]Jan 9, 2010
    • level: 13
    No I don't think so. I think that only the 1st movie is a prerequisite so that you can both get a feel for the story line and what it entails and to see if it appeals to you. But it isn't necessary to see them all in order to see and/or enjoy the series. IMHO

FrozenFear

[4]Jan 14, 2010
    • level: 5

Agreed. Watch the first two and you'll get the basic idea of what's going on. See the third movie if you're a completist. As for the fourth, only watch the Director's Cut.

My buddy and I came out of the theatrical Salvation and both agreed that T:TSCC did a better job of telling a story.This show will be missed.

tomppa3621

[5]Jan 15, 2010
    • level: 7
    Any news of the TSCC movie that sums up the end of the series?? Thomas Dekker said that they were planning it 2009. Any news? F*c*in* hate FOX!!

[6]Jan 21, 2010
    • level: 21
    tomppa3621 wrote:
    Any news of the TSCC movie that sums up the end of the series?? Thomas Dekker said that they were planning it 2009. Any news? F*c*in* hate FOX!!

At a guess Id say youll at least have to wait until Salvation DVD sales are in decline or hit rock bottom, so that mainstream 'fans' wont mind seeing an 'alternative' version of events. At the very least ofc.

Ludvico01

[7]Feb 21, 2010
    • level: 4
    After seeing the DVD's of both seasons, I've come away with a new respect for this series. It's too bad this program wasn't continued because each DVD episode explains more than I remember the TV versions doing. I think the writer's strike contributed a lot toward the bad first season. As a viewer, I feel cheated; this was a much better show than critics said. Sour grapes? You bet. Frozen Fear, I agree with you.
    Edited on 02/21/2010 2:21pm