Dollhouse season 2 or TSCC season 3 we all know the answer!!

inlovewithalion

[1]Aug 9, 2009
    • level: 5

I couldn't believe what i was reading FOXdecide to keep Dollhouse on for a second season i was delighted the first season was good and with a second season i could see the programme grow and gain more fans. But then horror struck in FOXs decision to have a second season of Dollhouse TSCC would have to be cancelled. This is outrageous. Don't get me wrong i like Dollhouse its different, new and intriguing but to leave TSCC the way they did with the finale of season two is ridiculous. The fourth installment of the films Terminator salvation army to me was a let down and really should not of happened specially after the disaster of terminator 3. TSCC was a kind fresh start from the classic terminator films the first one and judgement day. TSCC took a new aspect on the films showing us what Sarah and John Connor are like as people and season 2 was brilliant and had me glued to my seat. With the last scene of the finale i was struck with awe and couldn't wait to see what season three would bring. And now i never will because stupid FOX cancelled an excellent show.....Please FOX try bring it back please anyone....you just cant leave it like this....As Arnie said "I'll be back!" Please lets honour does words shall we.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

exterminator25

[2]Aug 12, 2009
    • level: 27
    If you ask me, TTSCC should be brought back to wrap up its story lines and truly lead the story into T3, by killing off Sarah, Cameron, Weaver, etc.

winterbehaviour

[3]Aug 14, 2009
    • level: 22
    Oh god yes you are so right! I couldn't believe when Dollhouse was renewed. I was expecting TSCC to be cancelled cos of bad ratings but it shouldn't have been.

Nomad2k001

[4]Sep 5, 2009
    • level: 1
    THIS BLOWS BIGTIME!! WHAT CAN BE DONE TO BRING THE SHOW BACK?

ikonomous

[5]Sep 9, 2009
    • level: 8
    FOX Always does the wrong thing, they should have kept Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles and dumped Dollhouse, Dollhouse didn't even make sense, and this is coming from a Buffy fan, sorry Joss but should have quit while you were ahead. BRING TERMINATOR BACK!

latrechenes

[6]Sep 14, 2009
    • level: 1
    **** yeah, I agree totally with you!!!

michael_LB92

[7]Sep 15, 2009
    • level: 24
    Sorry but the original poster is very inaccurate. It was not a case of "either Dollhouse or Terminator will get cancelled, but one won't be". It was a case of "they're both probably going to get cancelled" and one just happened to survive the odds because the creator is known notoriously for his strong cult fan base. As well as the fact that Dollhouse got slightly better ratings and it was in its Freshman year.

I loved T:SCC and I love Dollhouse too. Which is better? I don't know. A lot of people on here would probably say Terminator. But obviously Dollhouse had a more commercial appeal than Terminator (despite how huge that fanbase is).

SoWErA-SE

[8]Dec 15, 2009
    • level: 8
    it's insane that fox killed of Terminator s3 to give Dollhouse a second season sure the ending of Dollhouse made the potential for season 2 incredible but Wedon delayed the incredible of s2 until last weeks double eps and now there are rumors or word that the show is getting cancelled. For cryin out loud I need to know what will happen after s2 of Terminator I didn't have to know as badly what is gonna happen at the end of s1 of Dollhouse it was great end or continueaion but he had to drag out s2 ;(