Fox Execs Explain Why They Kept Dollhouse and Killed Sarah Connor

pjjns

[21]Feb 7, 2010
    • level: 1
    Keep it clean huh, uh, ok. What can I say? This was a great series with room to grow only limited by the imagination. Can't believe Fox didn't use any. Everything about it just worked even the soundtrack which I couldn't wait to be available. It was a double shock to learn they kept Doll House instead, "hurl". Never watched Fox before SCC and plan not to in the future!!! A real fauxpaw Fox, or should I say Foxpaw :-{
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Silvery2k9

[22]Feb 27, 2010
    That should be very expensive to FOX to stop ordering the show at point like that without any warning. No time to make proper ending. Season 2 was getting better and Season 3 seemd to be so interesting. Jump to the future and so on. I think that company like FOX should tell to production company before the making of last season is started NOT AFTER.

Warner Brothers...please make the season 3 happen!!!

Silvery2k9

[23]Feb 27, 2010

Yeah, let`s support other companies than FOX.

BLowYaMind1

[24]Aug 19, 2011
    im in love with cameron in this movie.. stupid FOX, u have 30 sec to run, b4 i eat u while ur dick stil hanging on ur towel.. il swallow ur balls after i mix it with noodles soup..

fcking bastard, give me back my cameron..
    cameroonnnnnnnn... fuk u john connor, cameron is mine, if u touch her, il burn ur anus...

seriously... i love Terminator: The sarah connor chronicles. its a shame to lose something like this.

jack756

[25]Aug 24, 2011
    • level: 14

im so late on this but

i love both shows but the fact they keep giving joss chacnes its so annoying.

this is the same reason dark angel got ax.

follow me :

dark angel season 1 was about 10 mil. on a daily basis

dark angel season 2 was about 6 mill on a daily basis

now from season 1 to season 2 the ratings drop only by only 4 mill.

as u notice dark angel ratings are better than fringe ratings .now that tells u if fringe can keep going why didnt dark angel keep going.ill tell u.

fox gave dark angel a seaosn 3 that why dark angel had a cliffhanger but joss came along with firefly.

fox couldnt keep both shows b/c it was alot of money.they had to choice between dark angel or firefly.

fox decide to give it to firefly and dark angel was cancelled.

i was so angry bout it.thats one of the reason i refuse to watch that mess firefly that got cancel after 1 season and it replace my dark angel

fox are stupied people.

first they cancel my dark angel for that mess firefly.

then they cancel ttscc but i let that go b/c dollhouse was still on.

but now fringe may be gone after season 4.if this happen i will stay for terra nova and then im gone.

just my 2 cents

Edited on 08/24/2011 4:24pm

vzografos

[26]Aug 28, 2011
    • level: 3
    i agree that they must be stupid ppl over there at FOX. I just loved this show and i don't think i was the only one. I think that everyone who liked the movie Terminator was a fan of this show!! I was shocked to hear they cancelled it. I'd just really want if they renew the show even now..don't care how, don't care about anything...i'd just liked it if the show was in the air again.....

tinboye

[27]Oct 28, 2011
    • level: 4

Really do not understand why they had to end Terminator and replace it with Dollhouse, and then for Dollhouse to be cut anyways. Was one of my favorite shows!