Reily: Love her or hate her

How do you feel about reily

m00nshadow

[41]Dec 23, 2008
    • level: 20
    nknh wrote:

pbaddicted wrote:
    I hope Riley is dead...she is so annoying.

Agreed. But if "Earthlings welcome here" is the last time we see Riley alive, then it's kind of weak way to send her off. I was hoping for a more climatic ending for the character, seeing as how much trouble she has stirred up in the Conor household.

Surely you meant CLIMACTIC?! Or perhaps she should be carried off by a twister, as yet another Wizard of Oz tribute?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nknh

[42]Dec 23, 2008
    • level: 21
    m00nshadow wrote:
    nknh wrote:

pbaddicted wrote:
    I hope Riley is dead...she is so annoying.

Agreed. But if "Earthlings welcome here" is the last time we see Riley alive, then it's kind of weak way to send her off. I was hoping for a more climatic ending for the character, seeing as how much trouble she has stirred up in the Conor household.

Surely you meant CLIMACTIC?! Or perhaps she should be carried off by a twister, as yet another Wizard of Oz tribute?

Haha... oops, typo.

Yes, I did mean to say "climactic."

Jeasa

[43]Jan 4, 2009
    • level: 5
    She's just to dump for being john's gf, i don't really understand why he wanna be with her at all. And she is not that hot eaither.

I hope a terminator eat her alive =D

Todd_Gray

[44]Jan 5, 2009
    • level: 5

A good show is full if conflict and characters who not only interact well, but produce constant conflict among them.

Reilly is a GREAT character and I absolutely love her as John's present romantic intrest. Most people who hate her are threatened that she will somehow deny John some sort of relationship between John and Cameron because Cameron's character is so popular.

Hey, I love Summer Glau's character the best out of everyone's on the show and am quickly becoming a serious Glau fan, but Reilly is the right character at the right time in the show. I love the plot twists surrounding her and believe them to be ingenious as a matter of fact.

So guys, give her a break. Don't hate her because she's good.

Sooner or later, I think John and Cameron will hook up for at least a short time in the show if it continues. Myself, I think somehow, Cameron's cyborg-self is going to become self-aware and conscious and be one of the main reasons the humans eventually defeat the future.

mrswinchester24

[45]Jan 16, 2009
    • level: 11

at least she serves a bigger purpose now. b4 she was just annoying, NOW she has a storyline and i kinda feel bad4 her, she is still just as annoying