Save Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

asimpson127

[1]Apr 29, 2009
    • level: 2

If you go to Fox's website then go to the blog they have a seperate link to save the show. Fox is trying to see how many votes that they can get. You only have till the end of wednesday to cast your vote for the show to stay.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

paul1ca

[2]Apr 29, 2009
    • level: 10
    dude,post a link,i found a blog,but i can't find anything to vote or where to vote

vstherevolution

[3]Apr 29, 2009
    • level: 26
    VOTE LIKE CRAZY FOR TSCC!!!

Here's the link to the poll! TSCC already has a little over 50% of the votes even though the site unfairly reset the polls this Monday before Chuck's finale. We will not give up, we will win this people!!! We have to keep this lead going until Wednesday evening!!!

paul1ca

[4]Apr 29, 2009
    • level: 10
    thx,vote and vote for TSCC!!!!!!GOGOGO

Magintz

[5]Apr 29, 2009
    • level: 7

At the end of the day it'll be the people with cash who decide whether or not the show is worth their pennies, as much as I'd love to see the show return I have little faith with Fox after their track-record of cancelling shows. The least we can ask as fans is to send the show off gracefully at least give the cast, crew and fans a good send off in teh form of a tv special; an hour long, two hours or a series of webisodes. Clean everything up, finish it off and show that you really do care more than just ratings and you have some respect and loyalty for your own products.

Thanks

vstherevolution

[6]Apr 29, 2009
    • level: 26
    The thing is, tvbythenumbers.com might say that Terminator doesn't have a realistic chance at renewal, but it also has the show listed as orange, which doesn't mean it has no chance, it means it's in danger of cancellation and it still hasn't been decided. It also shows that it basically has a 50/50 chance, despite all the rumors floating around. So if everyone just accepts defeat and decides to do nothing, then yes, it will end. But if we at least try, what can it hurt? It can't. So I'm going to keep trying and I'm glad there are other people out there doing the same. Even in the end if it doesn't get renewed, we all tried, and I'd feel better trying than just accepting defeat and saying "that's just reality" like a lot of others have. Tons of people said it wouldn't get a second season -- it did. Tons of people said it wouldn't even finish its run of 22 episodes this year -- it did. And Fox have stated that they're going to review ALL numbers before making a decision, as in not just nielsen, but hulu viewers, amazon buyers, etc. Terminator is already a huge franchise and its only going to get bigger this summer, and they know this. It has WAY more sustainability than a show like Dollhouse because it's already a franchise that has tons of fans and a lot of demand for more story material, and they know this.
    Edited on 04/29/2009 3:03pm
    Edited 2 total times.