some questions about the serie

klabbeman

[1]Dec 20, 2008
    • level: 6

first at all.. will john connor ever find out that riley are from the future?!. and why wants jesse to keep John Connor away from camron?!, especially through riley

now the last thing... according IMDB.com there is some episodes left with ??? on the air date, it´s because is´nt certain that they will be aired

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SPofL

[2]Dec 21, 2008
    • level: 1

Eventually John will find out about Riley and Jesse, at least I hope so. It would seem pointless to introduce this story line, build it up so much and then not give the audience a decent payoff.

There are 9 more episodes left in Season 2, which will return in Feb of 2009.

TinCan101

[3]Jan 12, 2009
    • level: 5

Well, I dunno if anyone would even consider this a spoiler . . . but just in case.

Jesse told Derek that John was making questionable decisions in the future and people are beginning to lose faith in John. Jesse says that John won't talk to anyone, only Cameron, so I guess that's motivation enough for Jesse to want John and Cameron seperated.

And as for using Riley to do it. John's a teenage boy, what better way to do it?