Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles cancelled :(

sNaKeBiTe688

[41]Jun 1, 2009
    • level: 3
    SciFi won't pick TSCC up either. Check out the Twitter:
    Craigatscifi: TSCC fan update: While we have a great deal of respect for the show, economically it's not feasible for Sci Fi. Sorry gang. Thx 4 ur notes

Craigatscifi: I have to say, TSCC fans r great and I've enjoyed talking with u all the last few weeks. It's been a pleasure. U r a smart, dedicated group!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

paaaja

[42]Jun 1, 2009
    • level: 1
    I think this show was great while it lasted. Have it recorded on my DVR... At least the show ended by the time of super ratings (in my opinion). So on the other hand it is good that Terminator ended now, because they cannot mess it up (believe me, Fox has talent to do that...). Peace

vishus1990

[43]Jun 4, 2009
    • level: 15
    Would be nice to see it back, but it seems way to unlikely now./

ZBishop26

[44]Jun 5, 2009
    • level: 7
    I never really got to watch season 2, but from what I saw I thought this show was pretty good. Too bad it's cancelled

meStranger

[45]Jun 30, 2009
    • level: 5

i wanted back......

Remy757Photog

[46]Jul 2, 2009
    • level: 6
    I agree American TV is the worst. I loved TSCC and while I do think Dollhouse is ok, I would have chosen TSCC over Dollhouse any day. The only reason Dollhouse was continue was because of the variety of scantily clad females shooting guns and killing people which the Networks feel is what guys want to see. I want to see intelligent tv!!! I do like Josh Whedon and Dollhouse and the main actress is good too, but they don't hold a candle to the Terminator Universe. I was all behind keeping Firefly but Dollhouse is not as good as Firefly even. You can count on Fox and other networks to continue to give hapless idiots their 15 minutes of fame on stupid @$$ reality shows that even dumber people watch. While smart tv viewers are stuck with slowly moving mud to watch instead of the engaging tv we love and enjoy. Well at least we still have House, Family Guy, Dexter, Lie To Me, True Blood, and Weeds, oh and Dollhouse.

clkean

[47]Jul 7, 2009
    ARE THEY CRAZY I SUPPOSE WE ARE GOING TO GET ANOTHER MINDLESS REALITY SHOW GET RID OF DEAD WEIGHT LIKE HELLS KITCHEN OR EVEN WORSE GLEE AND BRING BACK SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES

ikonomous

[48]Jul 8, 2009
    • level: 8
    BRING THE SHOW BACK!!! SCREW FOX, SCIFI NETWORK SHOULD PICK IT UP, IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED A BIT MORE I THINK

TuomasKernen

[49]Jul 8, 2009

Well, it´s sad that big tv companies cancel all the good series. TSCC was really good series and I´m living in Finland. I haven´t even saw every episode but it´s a BIG shame that this happens. I think that there´s a lot of Terminator fans around the world who like to see show to end proper way, not just suddently cancelled. Like stargåte. IT´S A DAMN SHAME.

Think less with your money and start think on the long run. **** the Dollhouse. Who cares!

Kai-X

[50]Jul 10, 2009
    And sadly with the show canceled this forum has pretty much died as well.

BoogerHeadRat

[51]Jul 10, 2009
    • level: 11

Kai-X wrote:
    And sadly with the show canceled this forum has pretty much died as well.

Yes. I too have come to lament the loss of not only the series but this forum as well. It was the home of many great threads and conversations on cutting edge themes such as Cybernetics and Artificial Intelligence. Many of the posts here focused not only on the technologies presented in the story line but their ethical and moral consequences as well.

I have rarely seen such a group of individuals as those who participated in this forum discuss such subjects as creativly and intelligently. It would be nice to continue this discourse somewhere else (or perhaps just restart some old threads).

If not... Well I have enjoyed it tremendously and will miss you all very much.

Boog

bamjoker

[52]Aug 12, 2009
    dude no way I havn't been keeping up I thought for sure that the series got picked up for another season. I'm so pissed, This happens way to much I'm seriously considering giving up network tv, all they ever do is cancel anything worth watching and keep pumping out stupid reality shows, tired medical, law, cop drama, and overplayed forensic shows.

vinnylima

[53]Aug 13, 2009
    No show is ever safe

MarianCapraru

[54]Aug 20, 2010
    • level: 2
    WHY ????????????????????????????

shilllsing

[55]Aug 21, 2010
    • level: 9
    Imagine how disappointed time travelers from 2008 will be, thinking there will be many seasons of The Sarah Connor Chronicles that they can now watch all together without having to wait, only to find that the greatest series ever created was canceled by Fux after 2 seasons in 2009. DAMN YOOOOOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!! YOU MANIACS!!!!!!!!! YOU BLEW IT UP!!!!!! AH DAMN YOU!!!!!! GOD DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!!!!!
    Edited on 08/21/2010 9:22am

Tinkerbellv101

[56]Aug 25, 2010
    Why are good shows always getting chancled!? Sarah Connor Chronicles had everything a good show needs! All the characters pulled you in and the plot line were awsome. I'm going to miss it so much

Logarls

[57]Sep 5, 2010

Finished Season 2 and cannot figure out why a show with good writing and cast would get cancelled. It's on the same caliber as Fringe!!! Bring Sarah, John, Cameron and Derek back!!

MohamedZiko

[58]Sep 26, 2010
    • level: 2

Everytime I visit tv.com i cross my fingers for a news that never came,,, A great show Revived is the title am hoping for but i never read such news... anyway : I know none of our reviews matters to Fox but everyone should know that this show was one of the best shows i've seen , starting from the script down to every actor and every little detail

GREAT JOB EVERYONE, you made a lot of fans happy.

jvanaswegen

[59]Oct 8, 2010

Im 100 % behind you , retard is actuly a sweet name for what they realy are. If i can help in any way regarding TSCC please let me know.

nshinron

[60]Nov 14, 2010

TheDarkProphet wrote:

Anyone considered:

The John Connor Chronicals

Fox, et al could rightly state that SCC is cancelled and no series 3.

But with Sarah dead and the stage set for John in the post apoclyptic world, the only title would be JCC.

Just a thought.

Well that's a great idea. Wish someone in fops had your sense and creativity. Maybe this show will show us how more mature young John Connor deals things without Sarah and become a leader for humankind.