The Latest Terminator **Spoiler about the episode Adam raised a Cain**

sdbvqaetn

[1]Apr 4, 2009
    • level: 10
    So the terminator who killed Derek. He was a waterguy just like the guys in the last episode who worked for John Henry's brother. So do you think this terminator is send from the future, or is it a new terminator created by John Henry's (which I think is Skynet) by the blueprints it stole from John Henry and then uploaded itself into it. That would mean this new terminator is actually the Skynet intelligence inside a terminator.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Bionetic

[2]Apr 4, 2009
    • level: 8
    Actually, I'm pretty sure the Terminator is a reprogrammed Terminator working for that Company that went after the Connor's. The modus operandi of the company is very different then that of a traditional Skynet Terminator. Also we know the Terminator was sent by the co because the girls pic was on one of the cell phones of one of the dead 'waterguys'. Also, it would seem the waterguys have experience dealing with terminators. In the last episode, they emailed the waterguy that kidnapped Reese a set of instructions on how to take out a Terminator. Of course he died before he got a chance to use them. Unlike traditional Terminator's who work directly for Skynet, I think this new Terminator is working by proxy through the company for Skynet. So the Terminator is working for the company who unwittingly is being 'used' by Skynet. The new Terminator is being used by the company to accomplish the companies goal not Skynet's. The company is trying to protect their bottom line; whatever that is. And Skynet is using the company, but the company just doesn't realize it yet.

heyvid21

[3]Apr 5, 2009
    • level: 6
    Bionetic wrote:
    Actually, I'm pretty sure the Terminator is a reprogrammed Terminator working for that Company that went after the Connor's. The modus operandi of the company is very different then that of a traditional Skynet Terminator. Also we know the Terminator was sent by the co because the girls pic was on one of the cell phones of one of the dead 'waterguys'. Also, it would seem the waterguys have experience dealing with terminators. In the last episode, they emailed the waterguy that kidnapped Reese a set of instructions on how to take out a Terminator. Of course he died before he got a chance to use them. Unlike traditional Terminator's who work directly for Skynet, I think this new Terminator is working by proxy through the company for Skynet. So the Terminator is working for the company who unwittingly is being 'used' by Skynet. The new Terminator is being used by the company to accomplish the companies goal not Skynet's. The company is trying to protect their bottom line; whatever that is. And Skynet is using the company, but the company just doesn't realize it yet.

No, remember in "To the Lighthouse" when JH's brother hacked his system, he got a picture of Savannah because John Henry was looking at her at the time. It even flashed up on the screen behind JH in the "previously on sarah connor cronicles" preview.