This series is better than all the Terminator movies combined

Squall6Cloud

[1]Apr 19, 2009
    • level: 5
    The series is much better than the movies. They better not cancel it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

meateater79

[2]Apr 19, 2009
    • level: 7
    T2 ruled. Then a toss-up between The Terminator and TSCC. T3 was just not well executed.

tvfreakazoid

[3]Apr 19, 2009
    • level: 8
    I have to agree with you that this series is great. I just hope the movie will do great and then maybe this show might get renewed. But I think this movie looks the best compared to the last 2.

Kai-X

[4]Apr 20, 2009
    • level: 3
    Um. I Love the series, however to say It is better than all the movies combined is taking It a bit too far.

Tortured_Mike

[5]Apr 20, 2009
    • level: 9
    Agreed. I mean the show is great but to say it's better than the movies.. I don't think so.

Falcondude123

[6]Apr 20, 2009
    • level: 10
    meateater79 wrote:
    T2 ruled. Then a toss-up between The Terminator and TSCC. T3 was just not well executed.

I think... i think I agree with you! I hadn't thought about it that much, but... yeah, I think you're right.

I LOVED TERMINATOR 2!! The Arnie vs. Liquidy fights were tremendous! The whole movie rocks my socks!

T1 was brilliant because of it's premise, and the storyline and action that helped back it up!

T3... it sucked, I'm not gonna lie. The female Terminator was retarded. And the ending stomped on T2's ending. And so on...

Yeah, but the series fixed T3's problems with alternate possibilities, it flirted with philosophy, made us question love, the soul, sacrifice, etc, expanded our imaginations, and gave us guns, bullets, and explosions, and tons of fighting robots. What else cud we want? (xcept another season? )

28skidoo

[7]Apr 22, 2009
    • level: 3

The show feels cinematic in both its direction and special effects, and (for me) therefore immediately puts it at the same level as the movies, regardless of storyline, dialogue, etc. That considered, I would have to agree that the Conner Chronicles has surpassed the Terminator movies in quality on more than one occasion. And in comparison, T2 & T3 look pretty cornball sometimes.

Not only will I agree that in its scripting and execution is this show sometimes better than the three movies, but I'll hazard a guess that Salvation will also pale in comparison. With its glimpses into the dark future, the show has acted as a ramp for the fourth movie, motivating me to go see it ASAP. However, I doubt that I'm going to like Christian Bale as John Conner after Thomas Dekker. And TSCC will have been my favorite part of the franchise.

wilcorp1

[8]Apr 22, 2009
    • level: 1

This is an outstanding series. PLEASE DON'T CANCEL IT!!!