Will the awful murderous Jesse gets whats coming to her?

michaelhanergod

[1]Mar 19, 2009
    • level: 7

She must be exposed for the lying traitor she is

Does spoiler indicates she will soon. Please tell me this will get resolved she can't get away with this she just can't

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sNaKeBiTe688

[2]Mar 19, 2009
    • level: 3
    I'm pretty sure she will die in the next episode (Last Voyage of the Jimmy Carter (2)) because she isn't on the cast for the next two episodes (To the Lighthouse, Adam Raised a Cain).
    But we'll see...

Sahlinrob

[3]Mar 19, 2009
    • level: 3
    michaelhanergod wrote:

She must be exposed for the lying traitor she is

Does spoiler indicates she will soon. Please tell me this will get resolved she can't get away with this she just can't

I heard some where that there is a spoiler showing John confronting her in her apt. in a not so friendly fashion, unfortunately I can't remember where I heard this nor where the spoiler is. I would rather imagine that her "just due" is quickly forthcoming, if for no other reason, on TV people like her generally don't get away with their crimes and especially, as a result of her actions, considerable suspicion has been cast on one that is totally innocent. Good must triumph over evil.

I hate Jesse as much as anyone and think that "hanging is to good for her" but technically she is not a murderous. She was assaulted in her own home by an uninvited person that had every intention of taking her life. During a trial evidence of a "conspiracy" and or firearms violations (possession of a silencer) might be uncovered along with not notifying the authorities, hiding the body, etc. These would all be separate charges and would need to be addressed accordingly, but a murder charge would never stand, as it was a clear cut case of self defence. With a good lawyer she might do a little time in the county lock up on the other charges with a fine but that would probably be it.

michaelhanergod

[4]Mar 19, 2009
    • level: 7
    But she herself wanted to kill Riley eventually if the Machine hadn't done it. Jesse's evil plan was to get cameron to kill Riley. And that my friend is conspiracy to commit murder.

She is definetely a murderer.