Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Heavy Metal

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Feb 04, 2008 on FOX

• John Connor tries to be a man but ends up acting dumb again

I just hope we get the real writers back, or get some writers with brains because they way the john connor character is written is just annoying me to no end. Really get rid of these lame writers because john connor is supposed to be the savior of the human race, he better start acting like it. How can this be our hero when he's written as such a dumbass? Oh please! Even sarah is starting to annoy me. If she is so tough and smart, when john starts back talking, why doesn't he get his ass smacked? This is survival isn't it? The part When he jumps in the truck and can't drive is just stupid. The part that he argue with sarah that they should stop running and climbs through the windows to face a terminator is just stupid. The part where the terminator is standing still and needs to reboot is stupid. No other terminator has ever had to do that. How the hell does this loser save us? Do these writer know what the heck they are writing about? They don't seem to have a clue on this subject matter. The drama is so fake it's making me ill. This show is starting to me me say wtf a lot. I don't know how much longer I can take. I loved the first and second terminator, but since then this franchise has just sucked! please don't ruin this franchise any longer and do this storyline the justice it deserves and start writing intteligently. who approves these stupid storylines anyway?