Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

FOX (ended 2009)

layle1

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Fan Reviews (279)

• Never much of a Terminator fan myself, but everything changed when I watched this.

It was peer pressure. I had no inkling to watch this show otherwise. Some days, I'm glad for peer pressure, because without it I never would have seen how good Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (TSCC) really is. Yes, I am a Sci-fi fan in general, which no doubt helps me enjoy the show for what it is, rather than the fact that main plot is about robots trying to take over the world. But really, all anyone needs to be able to watch this show contently is to not take it too seriously. Don't think about how time travel works, don't think about what robots would or would not be able to do. If you just sit there and enjoy TSCC for what it is, then I have no doubt you'll enjoy it.

TSCC takes off about a year after the events of TerminatorII, following Sarah Connor and her son, John Connor. They are running from the various robots sent back through time to kill them, because in the future John leads the human resistance to the human-robot war. They also have one robot who was sent back to help them (John sent her); her name is Cameron.
    The show then takes them 7 years into the future, aka 2007, and they take up running where they left off.
    Off course, just to spice things up a little Sarah, John and Cameron also have some FBI agents chasing them, and the fiancé that Sarah left behind seven years ago asking all kinds of messy questions.