Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Self Made Man

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Dec 01, 2008 on FOX

• Well, this episode had an interesting factor going for it, but that's about it

Well, this episode had an interesting factor going for it, but that's about it. We are finally shown what Cameron does at night and it leads to a pretty cool, but mostly slow plot. The episode was all about what happened when a T-888 is sent to the wrong time. I like how he still figured out how to accomplish his mission, which was to assassinate the Governor of California. I wonder if that is going to factor into future plots of the show, like if they will try to figure out why the Gov. was important enough to be eliminated.

I guess some other important stuff happened. Riley succeeds in getting closer to John, making me wonder what her real objective is now. This show sure does prolong some of it's story lines. It took like 8 episodes to finally reveal that Riley is not who she says she is. Whether or not that is a smart move is yet to be seen.

For the most part this episode was slightly boring, but it built to a cool climax once Cameron figured everything out. I guess episodes like this must exist so it can set the stage for much bigger episodes.