Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Strange Things Happen at the One Two Point

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 24, 2008 on FOX

• Once again the show not only entertains but explores human nature.

Once again the show not only entertains but explores human nature. This episode is all about what happens when we get obsessed with something. We start seeing what we are obsessed with everywhere. Derek said it best... "First it's the dots, then the A.I. Now it's the chip. Whatever you've needed it to be, that's what it is." And I guess I should stick to my guns when I make my predictions about characters. First I said Riley would play a more significant role down the road, then down the road came and she was still just a pseudo love interest for John, so I said I was wrong. Well, I guess I'm wrong about being wrong. I loved the reveal when we see Jesse approach Riley at the clothing store and then their conversation later. I'm guessing Riley came from the future with Jesse and they are trying to "save" John, but in different ways.

That brings me to another point. the plot progression on this show is timed so well. Most shows give you big reveals and twists in spurts, but I like it when a show always keeps you guessing and the big twists and reveal are not contrived for the sake of drama.

I look forward to this show more and more with each episode. The plot is always kept fresh.