Terra Nova

Instinct

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Oct 03, 2011 on FOX

7.4
  • Good episode.

Just watched this episode and it wasdefinitelymore entertaining than the premiere i dunno why people hate the dinosaur bird monster so much and say that it wasnt good enough or the graphics were bad i think that the graphics are great one of the best on tv and the bird dinosaur was a great add to the series i hope they bring them back but with a much larger story. As for the cast and acting, the cast is great but they need to work more on the kids cuz i think they dont have much purpose in the story, one of them misses his girl friends and the other wants to know if a boy likes her or not and the baby sister didnt have a thing in the series at all i see that the parents are always protecting their kids from the first episode and till now i hope that changes a bit. I still think that their leader is lying to them but that is some kind of mystery till now he does some things that make us want to trust him but some things make us think that if he has bad intentions and is using all these people for something. Im gonna watch the next episode to decide if im going to watch the series or stop watching it.