Terra Nova

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Nov 07, 2011 on FOX

• A slight improvement

5.5

spoilers----

To all of you who are still bearing with me through this 'show' I think I can say it is one of the 'better' episodes. Still very flawed, which I'm almost certain about that it will not get much better than this.

Again terrible special effects. Come one now...

The kids are all annoying...again. Especially the youngest one...again. They made an effort to explain why they had a third child (because they really really wanted her). I was hoping for something more interesting but hey it's Terra Nova the realm of the simpel ones, so I guess that will be THE explanation.

Then the sixers go and torture that poor ugly animated dinosaur. Those bad guys! Well at least they don't cut into one's belly when they are still alive... oh wait that was last week.

Everyone keeps on running around the jungle like there is nothing dangerous out there. Furthermore the sixer with the box was trying to run away by jumping on a roof and backtracking, making a lot of noise while at it, so Jim would have certainly heard where he was at. (those writers....*sigh....)

And the annoying kid is able to pull an emergency switch... (they are obvliously not child proof in Terra Nova either).

I can go on and on about all the flaws (can you say CHEESY) but let's just get to the 'okay it's worth a 5,5' part.

The ending was okay. I want to know what happens next with the box and the son. And there is a gun that can actually shoot bullets and hurt someone other than a dinosaur.

Now it has become a joke. I wonder what in the world they could come up with next. This show needs some serious adult stuff added. This needs to be sexified asap (I'm still angry with the disappearance of that hot Egyptian guy from the pilot!! He would have been much more interesting than freaking Zoey!)