Terra Nova

Resistance

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Dec 19, 2011 on FOX

• Spectacular finish to a spectacular series!

(this review covers both part 1 and part 2)

Granted, this show has had its weak points, namely the few episodes after the primiere, but I'm starting to think they sucked because they put so much effort into the finale. I am so impressed at how this turned out. It had its action packed moments, its intense moments, and its touching moments, and for one of the few times, this was very well written!

The plot is clear, finally as Lucas and his team of Pheonix plans to gather the resources of the past to basically become rich and as they take the entire colony hostage, Taylor and a few soldiers camp out in the jungle waiting for help. With the inclusion of the entire Shannon family, Skye, Wash, and others, they fight back with a vengeance.

The action was pure awesome, I can't tell you how happy I was when Lucas got the crap beat out of him twice. and the carno at the end was a huge surprise and a great one at that! The special effects weren't as high quality as they could've been, I'd say even lower than the carno that appeared in the first episode, but it's been par with the series.

The touching moments are what almost made this episode. Zoe almost made me cry with her scene, and Wash, without spoiling, she is one heck of a soldier, and a special one at that! Even Josh gets into a few emotional moments, both touching and, oh I'm saying it, beating the snot out of someone!

I can't say much more, I've been dedicated to this series from the beginning, and even through its rough patches thought it was decent...but the finale...I'm speechless! Please renew this series for a second season! They've got a nice springboard for it! 10/10!