Terra Nova

Resistance

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Dec 19, 2011 on FOX

• Resistance

Resistance was a perfect episode and 1st season finale episode of Terra Nova. I really enjoyed watching this second half of the two part story and it was amazing. The characters were driven to extremes and had so much development. It was really sad to see Washington literally take one for the team. Jim was just awesome all around and I was amazed at Elizabeth Shannon's quick thinking and daring moves to save her family. Taylor and Lucas have it out more and Skye was awesome as well. I can't list all the reasons this episode was awesome, but for sure when Jim travels to 2149 and the part where they open the container he was in, what a grand surprise! The episode ended in a way that leaves plenty of options for the future, but if they did decide not to renew the show I would be satisfied with the ending and just call this a mini series, perhaps Dinotopia: Another Time and Place, haha. I look forward to another season!!!!!!!!!