Terra Nova

FOX (ended 2011)

layle1

Terra Nova Fan Reviews page 3 of 8

• i am begging fox to bring it back

All I have to say is bring it back.
  • Bring It Back!

what was the real reason for cancelling this show, when there are lots of other bs on tv to tear down!!
  • FOX made a Big, Huge mistake!!!

Love the show; all of my family enjoyed it. Please bring it back!
  • YOU MUST BRING IT BACK!!!!!!

Great show, love it.

How can they cancel a great show like that?
  • terra nova

i liked this show alot my whole family did e were bummed when we foud out t was cancelled we all really think they should bring it back and its very inspiring
  • Terra Nova

I think this was a great show . You need to bring it back lots of people like this. It is very educating.
  • Saw a pic of Terra Nova on Science Channel

During "Fringe" on the Science Channel there was a commercial that listed Terra Nova as part of the new line up this season.
  • Loved this show! Bummed it's been cancelled. Please bring it back.

I didn't even know about this show until I found it on Netflix. I loved it. I am bummed that they cancelled it. They have my vote to bring it back.
  • Bring it back!!!

I got hooked on this show after watching it on Netflix. I can't believe they cancelled it.
  • A clever title goes here!

Reality shows are extremely cheap that's why they make it 20 or so seasons.

This was a fantastic series. I didn't find it corny except for a few parts but I've had real life "corny" experiences and I didn't think hey, this isn't realistic. It's life some people are goofier then others.
  • Bring it back!!

Loved watching the first season. Terra Nova should never been canceled caz it was the best tv show. Why some reality shows that not necessary still going on..?
  • Clever, suspenseful

Please, PLEASE bring back Terra Nova!!!!
  • why bad TV

Why do we need to get ride of good TV and put trash on that makes it even harder to find something on telvison.
  • Reminds me of Politicians

So sick of Networks being out of touch with what the viewers want, who do they base these decisions on. Every decent show gets cancelled within first two seasons.
  • Bring it Back, Bring it Back, Bring it Back

it can't end the way it did. That show was the best. there is so many ways to go and continue with the show
  • superbadass

Sorry buddy but this is on Netflix
  • Bring It Back!

It's such a really good show and it pains me that it's not showing anymore.

Bring it back to some other channel or let Netflix own it!?
  • Of Course Its Cancelled

I liked it. Something a bit different, something to think about, a drama I could watch with my kid, and there wasn't even a wrap-up. It just ended. Figures.
  • Canceled, really?

This show was fresh amongst all the typical shows and now Fox has cancelled it? Are they blind? I have been waiting for this show to start back up again and just read the news. I sure hope the eggheads at another network have the sense to pick this show up. It is a wonderful show with a wonderful cast! If someone of "importance" sees these pages, you'd be a fool not to pick this show up!!
  • BRING IT BACK

I LOVE THIS SHOW. I would watch this every week pls bring it back
  • Does Terra Nova, have season 2?

Does Terra Nova, have season 2?
  • Great Show! and yet another cancellation of a greatw by the idiots at Fox

Absolutley wonderful show, and would love to see more of it.. but I suppose its far to GREEN for FOX. A show about how all-consuming greed would drive our consumer driven society to destroy the planet, find a way to have a second chance; and then find a way to use that second chance to further their greed hits far too close to reality. They would rather watch this "reality tv" garbage that feeds their consumer driven mentality and distracts them from the possiblity of actually having some real serious thoughts about the future ...
  • OMG!!!!!!

Please bring this awesome show back. one of the Best Sci Fi out there.
  • Terra Nova

I loved season 1. There are a lot of unanswered questions, and this show has so much potential! Bring it back!
  • terra nova

please bring it back it is an awesome show i cant believe yall would cancel this but keep crap like big brother or the kardashians or honey boo boo come on people this is ridiculous. bring back terra nova
  • Great show!

Please bring it back!!! It's a great show even if it did start out kind of slow. Please bring it back!!!!!
  • bring it back

FOX what are you people thinking? Wait! You're not. That was a great show that was getting good and you cancel it. Wake up and give the people the show back or sell it to smarter network who will bring it back.
  • why aren't we seeing season 2, come on bring this back

This was a good show and cast with a great story line, so what the problem with why it is not back on. Come on wake up

• WHAT HE HELL

Writers get a great show and then it gets x'ed network idiots need to know what people like.....not what they like.....this show was great......butttt what do the public know
  • BRING IT BACK...