Terra Nova

FOX (ended 2011)

layle1

Terra Nova Fan Reviews page 4 of 8

• Being it back!!

Terra Nova is amazing!! Bring it back please!! I need to see more..
  • Bring on Season 2

Fantastic ! Why wouldn't you bring on season 2? I've watched a lot of series shows and this one was worth watching.. Who cares about logic of how? I just watched Season One,all 13 episodes. I loved it andhated that I had missed it when it originally aired. Come on someone buy the dang thing lets get this 2nd season going. Ihad missed it because I would rather watch showtime or HBOand Netflex instead of .Channels like Fox, NBC, and ABC, who lost me as a viewer years ago because of the terrible shows they were putting out didn't capture my imagination or interest, I found Terra Nova on Netflex. Maybe if you produced more shows like Terra Nova I would watch your stations! Was a bad judgement call not putting more seasons. I could see many Seasons and much success at bringing me back as a viewer.But, I'm just one lost viewer what should that matter??????
  • Star Trek Meets Jurassic Park

It's the best of all the great TV shows in one. X files/CSI mysteries with extravagant character possibilities. The first season has laid the ground work for a truly engaging fantasy world, full of interesting situations. My whole family loves and we're holding out hope that they'll produce another season.
  • Original, Exciting, Suspenseful, Unpredictable

No movie or TV series has explored humanity from this angle before. This is a great TV series that should be allowed to fulfill its full potential. Great sub-plots, a powerful and continuing sense of purpose for the colonists. There are so many directions to this. Life without a predictable connection to the future, The bad lands, The dying world, The sixes; revenge or join the colony, growth of the colony, the industrialists from the future...etc.

I have one concern: the series should only continue if it has the same cast and the same quality of filming and writing....

• Seriously?

I am so confused...Terra Nova is emotional, intense, and thought-provoking...and now it like other well written and performed pieces has fallen to the wayside! Obviously from the chatter I hear in real life and on the net, there are many of us who want to see more...it seems every time a great show gets produced we lose it...but there is always plenty of reality tv to clutter up our screens. Smh... so what is happening? why are we losing the fantastic programming for mediocre crap?
  • Fox sucks!

Fox doesn't know good tv. All they bring us is glee and american idol. Need to bring back terra nova. Or someone else needs to buy it...
  • WTF!!!

thats BS i was waiting for the second season
  • Please

please bring it back i love it !!!!

i would really like to see sesson 2 and the more the bring the better :))
  • terra nova

like it a lot bring it back ples
  • Bring it Back

TerraNova was awesome why not bring it back?????
  • MORE!!!!!!!!

Really,,, a show that the family can get behind and enjoy together,,,great show,,,bring it back or spin it off don't care just give us more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  • Great show

To bad that some people do not appreciate good entertainment. Why they cancelled this show is beyond me. But I must say that it was a great series and wish it would come back.
  • Looking for an answer please

This was one of my favorite shows to watch with my son (which our tastes are far apart from each others) What I would like to know is.....Is this show coming back this year? Thanks to those who know the answer, Sheryl
  • Any Sci fi series takes a while to build an audiance

Good premise. Good show. All around good material. What happened? Bring this show back NOW!!!
  • i love terra nova

i love the show. it keeps me at the edge of my seat i want to see season 2 and more to come. the story has to continue.
  • Bring the show back

I loved this show. It was one of the few shows my husband and I both enjoyed. We usually dont agree on anything on TV. It had a great cast. I would love to see the show come back.
  • Great show

I heard friends and family like Terra Nova when it was out, so i watched the first season on netflix. It was awesome!! watched the whole thing in one day and at the end was wanting more. Disappointing the cancelled the show, not many great shows out there. Personal note for whoever chose the cast "Great Job".
  • Great Show really was outstanding

It was a great show, special effects and acting was top shelf. But do not think fox will bring it back not enough money in it for "I" (fox). Think we will have to look to another network. But hey you can buy the series 1 on DVD now for the ultimate never to continue cliff hanger.
  • GREAT SHOW BRING IT BACK

TERRA NOVA IS A GREAT SHOW ...PLEASE CONTINUE IT
  • Bring it back

This show was brilliant and kept you guessing unlike this other crap you see on tv. I rate this show right up there with The Walking Dead and Criminal Minds. Your crazy for taking it off the air after one season.
  • Luvin me some Terra Nova

I can't believe they are putting out a DVD of the one and only season ! How can they do that to me, of course I want it, but why should I buy it when they are just going to leave me wanting more !!! It was just so good!!! haha guess they got me, I gotta buy it...sucker
  • bring it back

My son an I love the show . Terra Nova was a show that all of the family enjoyed. Fox !!! Please bring Terra Nova back.
  • We wondered what happened

My 10 yr old son and I just did a online search after yet another discussion about What Happened to Terra Nova?! We live in Australia and were avid watchers and very disappointed when it seemed to just disappear without any explanation. Please bring it back! When you look at all the crap thats on TV these days, this was a great show, well cast and produced and made you question 'what if'...and had great twists and turns - all the family enjoyed! Can't wait to see what next so someone please take it on and start filming again!
  • Fox Morons! Terra Nova is a winner!

There is so much mindless garbage on television that when a truly worthy series comes out studio execs can't see it. This is the case with Terra Nova. The story was just getting good! I think the entire first season was about character development and would have garnered a faithful and growing viewership for the exciting plots to come had Fox not been so short sighted. It was not only about building a new world in Terra Nova, but building a new audience for a new concept in television. Movie class sets and CGI with all the bells and whistles in a weekly package! Somebody PLEASE pick up this show!
  • Terra Nova is Awesome!!!

I am from the Netherlands and i really am wondering if the American Networks are ALL Morons??? They just cancel one GREAT show after another. What the heck is wrong with you???? TERRA NOVA IS AN AMAZING SHOW ..... PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!!!
  • Another Science fiction classic from Steven Spielberg!!!!!!!

Though its questionable that such a time travel to the past is possible, the series demonstrated a logical theory that could be considered as possible. Not only that the series illustrates how human race got a second chance to start over. I would love to watch what happens if the sixer's succeed in their plan, and how the ship from 18'th century ended up in the past... Could humanity survive in this hostile environment or will we plunder the past???
  • Terranova is the most wachable tv series in Asia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we need terranova 2 & also 3rd seasons...please...we cant stay until its release
  • Love this show!

I'm getting really tired of getting into shows just to have them cancel them after one season! Especially when they are as good as Terra Nova!! I hope one of the other channels picks it up! Cable networks!!!! America is tired of reality shows and crime shows!! Bring back TN and give our brains some imagination!!!
  • why would you cancel Terra Nova??????

only someone with a dick up their ass would cancel a show as good as Terra Nova!!! Fox you have lost yourself another viewer. i will be blocking your channel from being watched by anyone in my house.
  • Season 2

one of the best tv series i ever have seen. Whats about the season 2 of Terra Nova?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8