Terra Nova

FOX (ended 2011)

layle1

Terra Nova Fan Reviews (204)

• SHOULDNT HAVE CANCELLED!

It was an amazing show! I really got into it! I have only ever seen it on netflix but it was amazing! They need to keep going with it! Please keep going with it!!
  • Good show

Everytime I like a good show like terra nova they get cancelled. But they keep all the gay and female shows?? Come on. I cancelled my cable because there is nothing on worth watching, and if they are, I just watch it online or download it. No need for cable anymore. Save me a little money and time from the crap they put on tv anymore.
  • To bad

Yet another great show cancelled.
  • its really good

i have learned my lesson. any show that are shown on FOX NBC ABC and others I DO NOT WATCH BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS GET CANCELLED WHICH PISS'S ME RIGHT OFF SOO I GIVE UP if its not from the uk then i wnt watch it SIMPLE
  • Its a great show.

Terra Nova has a great storyline and has potential. The Actors/ Actresses do a great job in their part to make the emotions, feelings, and action come to one, and as playing the characters very well. I flip through shows that don't catch my attention. Terra Nova kept me hooked the first season. Many shows don't have as good as story line as Terra Nova has. If Fox Studios 're continues this show all the fans will definitely take their time to watch it and so will I. Just give Terra Nova a chance and I'm sure more viewers will come into play to make the show more popular. There isn't any other show I would want to continue watching, directors and film makers should rethink and make Terra Nova one of the top shows on Fox.
  • Best show ever!

Terra Nova was a really nice show and Ive bought the DVD quickly. Great nature scenes and exited actions.

I am so sad, that there is only one season, because I think, that Terra Nova was the best series ever!!! :) You can see it, that the production of this string was very expensive. I can recommend Terra Nova to everybody, because all of the parts in Terra Nova are exited.

Please watch!!!! ;D
  • Keep going!

This tv show was amazing!! Please do another season. It was so fun to watch and appropriate too. I think my generation needs and wants shows like this because it was a drama that was funny and had relationships that didn't bombard you with foul images and stupid ideals like sex is something everyone should do. Thank you so much for doing the first season because it gave me hope that there is something such as an amazing tv show that isn't fully corrupted. Again, thank you and please keep improving peoples lives with your talents.
  • Fantastic!!

I saw and I loved it!! Can't understand why stopped...
  • TERRA NOVA IS ONE OF THE GREATS!

I LOVE THIS SHOW AND HAVE SEEN SEASON ONE MORE THAN 10 TIMES FULLY.

PLEASE BRING BACK THIS SHOW, IT'S ONE OF THE GREATS!!!
  • want more

I want to see more
  • Loved it i wanted to buy it after watching it on net flix

Loved it i wanted to buy it after watching it on net flix I wish it would continue I want to see what their going to do it was so interesting knowing that there was more people other then them..
  • Bring show back!

This show was pretty cool and a good change from the crappy reality shows invading tv today. Would love to see this show return!
  • PLEASE BRING BACK TERRA NOVA

this was such a nice season.... not this year then after couple of years please start it again.

• Near the top of the list of TV shows that were canceled undeservedly

Near the top of the list of TV shows that were canceled undeservedly.

Right up there with Joss Whedon's

Intriguing premise. Skillful art design. Competent acting.

What was not to like?
  • Bring Terra Nova Back!

Like this page and continue to support the return of Terra Nova
  • One of the best shows Fox has had!!!!!!!

It's a load of crap they cancelled Terra Nova, it needs to be brought back . It has been almost two years since the season premiere, I mean seriously figure something out to bring it back. Apparently if this many people like it, it must have been making some money. So how bout it!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Please bring back Terra Nova

Our family loved Terra Nova!! No swearing, sex or other filth, just really good stories that entertained us all! Please bring it back and do more seasons!!!
  • Terra Nova

Love the show hope they bring it back for season 2.
  • Bring it back

I'm going to write in the present tense because I believe it's a mistake that its not on now; It IS a great series so please resume it!
  • Bring it Back

It is very frustrating to invest your time in watching a show that compared to most crap that fox has was very refreshing and had depth to it. The they pull the F.. thing. One day they will learn what Coke did when they tried to change their formula..... quite messing around with your public.... if you want to cancel a show .... bring it to a logical conclusion and do not leave people hanging.... F... Jerks. Bring it BACK!!
  • Terra Nova vs. Defiance

Ok, so I'm watching Defiance, Syfy's new show and thinking, "this is better than Terra Nova"? Terra Nova was a hell of a lot better show all the way around. It actually had plot variances you could sink your teeth into and a cast worth watching in depth. Not that Defiance is bad, but, comapred to Terra Nova? Terra Nova had so much potential.
  • It had more depth than most sci fi shows

Ive just finished watching it for the third time last week and Im thinking off starting "round four"!

People its on Netflix so just watch it and then rate it over there and just maybe netflix might revive it

With both main and recurring cast members offcourse
  • WE should

Every one who liked/loved this show should start a online protest to bring it back it was a great show and when it started to get awesome they go and cancel it BRING IT BACK
  • bring it back!!!

We loved this bring it back!!!
  • Are you Serious FOX?????

I mean give me a break. Your doing great with Bones which has been a favorite of mine, but then you cancel Terra Nova. Here I was waiting around thinking it was coming back and all I hear now is it was cancelled. Seriously. Who determines whether a show is good or bad because it is quite obvious at this point that the viewers do not have a say in it one way or another. I am so disgusted with the way these networks are airing great shows, get us hooked and then yank it from under us because they do not pad their pockets but then insist on keeping garbage on . I would seriously like to know the morons making bad decisions in the network companies.
  • love it

I stumble across this show on Netflix and I fell in love with each character. I couldnt stop wacthing until I had seen every last episode. Please put this show back on the air. I want to continue to follow the storyline. I would love for syfy to pick this show up as one of thier line ups.

• Bring it Back

Terra nova is a great show and deserves a second season.

• SeriesFan

there are a lot of crapy tv shows that go on... but the good ones that cost a lot of GOLD are canceld ...... Sometime i have get this sensetion of hurting the stupid guys that don`t know what is nice.... FOX is like a verry hot girl that only wants GOLD ... they don`t give a *** about the viewer.... that is what is wrong with the world today sorry about the writting mistaks :D
  • terra-nova

i agree why they cancell to many good shows they need to be shot
  • Fox You Little *censored*s

Bring back Terra Nova You !?*$%@!!
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7