Terra Nova

FOX (ended 2011)

layle1

Terra Nova Fan Reviews (214)

• Fight for Terra Nova! Fight for Season Two!

Probabily one of the most epic series of the last few years!

10 out of 10!

It will be a shame if they cancel it now that it's getting interesting, they left a big mistery to be solved on the next season, and the series still have a lot of stories for it to last for a lot more seasons!

Fox have a diamond in the rough here, and it will be a shame to let it go. Even if the series are too expensive because of the effects and dinossaurs, then try to focus on the characters. The main story is the most interesting. A story about Hope, and Family...

Fight for Terra Nova! Fight for Season Two! =P
  • Bring Terra Nova back for season 2!!!

The actors are not the problem in this show. I love the cast. If writers focus on complex and better executive stories than show will be great. the show got cancelled it's probably not because of writing. It's because of big budget.

Actors: 4/5

Writing: 4/5

Picture Quality: 5/5

Background Music: 4/5

So sad that FOX cancelled the show. I hope they'll get a new home and bring great story line next time :)
  • PLEASE DON'T CANCEL!!!!! KEEP IT COMING.

SCI-FI FANS ALL OVER THE WORLD LOVE THIS ONE. IT'S ONE OF THE FEW THAT COMBINE THE DINO LOVER WITH THE ROMANTIC. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, RECONSIDER THAT 'CLICK' AND BRING TO US MANY MORE TO DROOL AND SQUEEL OR THRUMP!
  • Impressive and Interesting

The overall acting in this show is great, especially little Zoe.Ok, fine so the graphics aren't that amazing, so what??? The show has a very interesting storyline, and i hope it returns for a second season so we can all see where it goes.
  • Fun for the whole family

I really appreciate a real show that the whole family can watch. This show is well rounded something for everyone. Hoping that the CGI was on the weak side because they didn't want to invest large in a new show. Next season should be better.
  • Fox Don't Do it to me

Fox don't cancel another great show on me. I keep getting hooked on shows that are different then the doctor/cop shows on every network just in time for it to get pulled out from under me. This is an excellent show with a great deal of potential. Give me another season!
  • Bring back Terra Nove to Fox or bring on My Tv Network

Love the show.
  • Amazing!

Great show! Loved every episode and the plot was awesome. Hope there's a season 2
  • Please someone pick up!!

Terra Nova is a great series and very entertaining. Kids that watched the show just loved it. SyFy should pick it up I think they would do really good with it because it is better than most of the other series they have. Please someone needs to continue this series it is great and the actors were perfect for these roles. Stephen Lang awesome and the others are great too!! We want Terra Nova back!!!
  • Where is new Terra Nova Show?

I love the show. I have been waiting for 2nd half of season. Where is it?

• A solid Sci-fi show on Network tv

I think in this day and age where we are inundated with reality tv (Idol, X-factor) and cops or doctor shows, it is refreshing to see something different that the entire family can watch together. Terra Nova has action, cool special effects, and a hint of mystery. I wasn't necessarily thrilled when I watched the pilot but eventually began to like the show as we discovered more about each character. I thought Taylor was ultimately going to be evil, but turns out he is a true hero and patriot. The story is well written and leaves room for conflict that can keep the show going. Just having a show set up where external (environment) and internal (mankind/human nature) forces can impact the characters really adds potential.
  • bring back terranova

i love this show and my family loves it to i swear there is going to be a protest by the terranova fans this is a great show and the last episode makes you curious about what happens next
  • Bring It Back!!!

Ok, maybe it isn't realistic...maybe its a little off beat for the main stream (maybe!)...but it is different, entertaining and something just a little to look forward to each week. I love the characters, I love the dynamics of everything going on. Is it really realistic? ok, maybe not or just maybe it is. But there are lots of us out there that like it. It's right up there with Eureka...another favorite of mine. So why can't we have something different...figure it out Fox and do what you need to bring it back...
  • WHERE DID SHOW GO???

I miss Terra Nova show...when new shows????
  • We need it now!

Bring it back, come on.

I've just rewatched the entire series a third I'm considering starting over again,

it's that awesome.
  • The Badlands

the badlands is the final resting place of the Bermuda Triangle.
  • bring it back!!!

We loved this bring it back!!!
  • Lets Save it....

This was a great show, and hope it still can be, you can check here for how to help in making it continue:

Official Fan Site:

How to save it:

• Breathtaking.

THIS SHOW WAS BREATHTAKIng. For me and a dozen other people i do agree needs a bit of help but that does NOT mean this show should be FULLY CANCELLED . Little sissies here complaining about Spielberg's work , PSHHH like u can do better ? One thing is also Stephen Lang's acting is , Oh dear I love the way that he is so 'ready to fight' kind of guy , and Little zoe i forgot her name is such a stunner, the sad thing is they cut of Washington which was Simon Kessel I mean It broke my heart when she got executed by Lucas, So there I thingk this shows deserves a season 2 And whatever haters say like "OHHH NOT ORIGINAL" "OHHHHHH WRITING SUCKSS" I KNOW that this show will and CAN do better , more better than it already is.
  • I like the freshness. No, the show does not have what other shows do have, such as sex, that people would say "adds" to the show, but it hist with the family. It has more substance to it if you take the time to peel back the pre-historic foliage and look.

Lets face it, do you really want to be watching a TV show on Monday night, and get two people on screen in a pre-historic time in a fractured universe billions of years in the past, and have to cover your child's eyes, tell them to cover their ears, because you know that there is stuff you really do not want you kids to hear? I am guessing, (maybe not), that for most of us, the answer would be no. And this television show proves that TV can be exciting, as well as clean at the same time.

I love the fact that I can watch this show with my whole family, and that the basics of the television show are based around a family, and how that family works. The basic teaching that the truth never hurts, and that in the end, it will all work out has been given many times throughout the course of the first bunch of episodes.

WOW! Why doesn't the Carnitorus look like a Jurrasic Park T-Rex?! Well, first off, the work done on these creatures far outdoes any of the other creatures that are/have been made in other television shows. They definitely put a lot of work and effort into making these amazing creatures come alive. Give them props, after all, could you have done better?

For those who think the story line is weak, or has a bad script, just wait. Once it all comes together, it will all make so much sense, it will all start to come together to show us how unique this show is, and that the story will be another amazing part of this show.

The characters are awesome. You can see the similarities right up. You have Stephen J. Lang, who of himself is the ideal person for a pre-historic earth, after Avatar on Pandora. James O'Mara makes the ideal cop, and a good Father. Landon Liboiron looks very close to him. And what can I say about the wife and daughters? You could not have picked a better combiniation of actors, they look so alike, and Alana Mansour iscombination!!

To give it to you straight, I have grown to love these characters, and it becomes more evident each episode that they are the key to the show. They make you see how precious life is, when Zoe wants to save the dinosaur inside the shell. They show you how commitment to your family, and others, tops all else, when Josh tells his parents about his deals with the sixers. It shows you how sometimes people can put aside there differences for a while, and get to know and understand whoeach otherare, like when Commander Taylor and Mira have to fight off their midnight stalkers.

I think this show is a great show, and will grow to be something great. I have seen no other show like it, and that makes it even better!

• Bring it back

I recently watched season 1 and absolutely loved it! The acting was great, the plot was great. Finally there is a dinosaur series and it gets cancelled. Honestly I hate it when it gets cancelled after one season. Not even giving it a chance. I hope they decide to make another season. I'm hooked and so sad that there was only one season of it. I want more!
  • Has promise

The pilot was very well done I thought, exciting, good plot and backstory.

The subsequent episodes had somewhat predictable story lines (the ones that had nothing to do with who are the sixers and what certain powerful people from the future want with Terra Nova).

However, the actors are very good, especially Taylor, and the family dynamic is very well done among the main characters. There are many touching scenes between parents and children, which make this show worth watching.

I think if this show gets a 2nd season, it has potential to go the distance like Stargate SG1 did. (you have to remember the first season of that wasn't as exciting as subsequent ones)

• Its a great show.

Terra Nova has a great storyline and has potential. The Actors/ Actresses do a great job in their part to make the emotions, feelings, and action come to one, and as playing the characters very well. I flip through shows that don't catch my attention. Terra Nova kept me hooked the first season. Many shows don't have as good as story line as Terra Nova has. If Fox Studios 're continues this show all the fans will definitely take their time to watch it and so will I. Just give Terra Nova a chance and I'm sure more viewers will come into play to make the show more popular. There isn't any other show I would want to continue watching, directors and film makers should rethink and make Terra Nova one of the top shows on Fox.
  • YOU MUST BRING IT BACK!!!!!!

Great show, love it.

How can they cancel a great show like that?
  • Terra Nova

This is a good show and I really enjoyed it. It has something for the whole family. Please pick it up and don't give in to cheap and easy. We have enough junk on TV already!
  • Hoping for a second season

i just loved the series
  • Bring Back Terra Nova!!!!!

I loved this show! My friends and I watched the whole series on Hulu Plus in one week. We were hooked and never wanted to stop watching. All the attractive characters were amazing. It reminded us of our childhood watching Land of the Lost. I want to watch another season!!!
  • AWESOME SHOW!!!!

I've been waiting a long time for a show like this to return. Love it
  • Superb!

Maybe one could say it's a mix of Lost and Jurassic Park, but it works! Great show!
  • Great show, great actors, great scenery, great everything! At first there were some minor dislikes, but overall they are so little they're worthless of mentioning. I just hope they will continue like this and it'll probably become one of my favourite show.

Great show, great actors, great scenery, great everything!!

At first there were some minor dislikes, but overall they are so little they're worthless of mentioning. I just hope they will continue like this and it'll probably become one of my favourite shows besides Stargate (SG1,SGA,SGU) and Prison Break..I just hope it won't end as did Lost or something.

I liked every moment of watching that show and I can't wait for new epizodes!

Recommend to everybody who likes action, science fiction and dinosaurs :)

< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8