Terra Nova

FOX (ended 2011)

layle1

Terra Nova Fan Reviews (201)

• its really good

i have learned my lesson. any show that are shown on FOX NBC ABC and others I DO NOT WATCH BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS GET CANCELLED WHICH PISS'S ME RIGHT OFF SOO I GIVE UP if its not from the uk then i wnt watch it SIMPLE
  • Its a great show.

Terra Nova has a great storyline and has potential. The Actors/ Actresses do a great job in their part to make the emotions, feelings, and action come to one, and as playing the characters very well. I flip through shows that don't catch my attention. Terra Nova kept me hooked the first season. Many shows don't have as good as story line as Terra Nova has. If Fox Studios 're continues this show all the fans will definitely take their time to watch it and so will I. Just give Terra Nova a chance and I'm sure more viewers will come into play to make the show more popular. There isn't any other show I would want to continue watching, directors and film makers should rethink and make Terra Nova one of the top shows on Fox.
  • Bring it back

I recently watched season 1 and absolutely loved it! The acting was great, the plot was great. Finally there is a dinosaur series and it gets cancelled. Honestly I hate it when it gets cancelled after one season. Not even giving it a chance. I hope they decide to make another season. I'm hooked and so sad that there was only one season of it. I want more!
  • Best show ever!

Terra Nova was a really nice show and Ive bought the DVD quickly. Great nature scenes and exited actions.

I am so sad, that there is only one season, because I think, that Terra Nova was the best series ever!!! :) You can see it, that the production of this string was very expensive. I can recommend Terra Nova to everybody, because all of the parts in Terra Nova are exited.

Please watch!!!! ;D
  • Come back!

Terra Nova was a brilliant pilot show and it is such a shame that it has not returned for another series. The acting was great as well as the plot/storylines in the first aired season. This was something slightly different to the many crime dramas that dominate the tv at the moment so was great to see something different for a change. Hope they manage to carry this on at some point.
  • I will always miss you!

Terra Nova was an amazing show and I am still upset that it was never picked up for a second season. The plot was great, the acting was great, and I could go on and on about it for hours. However no one wants to read that so I'll just mention what I miss most about this show: everyone could watch it. There are hardly any shows that are good that I would be willing to watch with my parents and younger brothers at the same time or at all; Terra Nova my whole family would watch. It was an entertaining and thoughtful show that would not bore me, but it also did not have pointless make out scenes and cursing that would make it awkward to watch with others. Terra Nova was a gem of a show that should have been renewed without a second thought.

(Edit: Rating is a ten (because I can't rate higher) but is being glitchy)
  • Keep going!

This tv show was amazing!! Please do another season. It was so fun to watch and appropriate too. I think my generation needs and wants shows like this because it was a drama that was funny and had relationships that didn't bombard you with foul images and stupid ideals like sex is something everyone should do. Thank you so much for doing the first season because it gave me hope that there is something such as an amazing tv show that isn't fully corrupted. Again, thank you and please keep improving peoples lives with your talents.
  • Please welcome the show back

This show is really great for families to watch, please have it back soon. Time travel, dinosaurs, action and romance, medicine. What more can there be.
  • Fantastic!!

I saw and I loved it!! Can't understand why stopped...
  • Fox kills another sci fi show :(

Come on! A dsytopic future, time travel, and dinosaurs! This is an original idea that didn't have a chance to grow. I was hooked from episode 1 and although some of the following episodes weren't great, they were all still pretty good. Damn Fox for not even giving it a chance. You'd think they would've learned with "Firefly", which I'm still pretty upset about.
  • TERRA NOVA IS ONE OF THE GREATS!

I LOVE THIS SHOW AND HAVE SEEN SEASON ONE MORE THAN 10 TIMES FULLY.

PLEASE BRING BACK THIS SHOW, IT'S ONE OF THE GREATS!!!
  • want more

I want to see more
  • Loved it i wanted to buy it after watching it on net flix

Loved it i wanted to buy it after watching it on net flix I wish it would continue I want to see what their going to do it was so interesting knowing that there was more people other then them..
  • Please Dont stop it soon as possible

This show was pretty cool
  • Bring show back!

This show was pretty cool and a good change from the crappy reality shows invading tv today. Would love to see this show return!
  • PLEASE BRING BACK TERRA NOVA

this was such a nice season.... not this year then after couple of years please start it again.

• sad to hear they canceled it!

it was a great show, i really wanted to know what would happen next. my only guess is the costs of making the episodes were too high for the amount of people watching..
  • Loved it too late

I never caught on while it was on TV, but once I decided to stream it off NetFlix I really got into it, and could not wait for the next season. Oh wait. That's not happening. REALLY? The ending of the show really gave it a solid ground to continue. Come on! PLEASE bring it back! Some station has to want it. The ScyFi Channel? If it comes back, I'll watch it.
  • Near the top of the list of TV shows that were canceled undeservedly

Near the top of the list of TV shows that were canceled undeservedly.

Right up there with Joss Whedon's

Intriguing premise. Skillful art design. Competent acting.

What was not to like?
  • Bring Terra Nova Back!

Like this page and continue to support the return of Terra Nova
  • PLEASE BRING TERRA NOVA BACK

Terra Nova is a great show. It has everything and much diffrent than the crap that you have to choose from now. We love this show and watched the entire series on the Science Channel on Sunday. I do hope they Keep the show going for a second season and beyond.
  • One of the best shows produced in my lifetime!!

Tera Nova was an amazing show. I believe it was irrational for Fox to cancel it after only 13 episodes. Today I thoroughly enjoyed watching this epic series in it's entirety on Science Channel. I truly hope the response has show Science that this show has merit and should be picked up for a second season!!
  • One of the best shows Fox has had!!!!!!!

It's a load of crap they cancelled Terra Nova, it needs to be brought back . It has been almost two years since the season premiere, I mean seriously figure something out to bring it back. Apparently if this many people like it, it must have been making some money. So how bout it!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Please bring back Terra Nova

Our family loved Terra Nova!! No swearing, sex or other filth, just really good stories that entertained us all! Please bring it back and do more seasons!!!
  • Terra Nova

Love the show hope they bring it back for season 2.
  • Bring it back

I'm going to write in the present tense because I believe it's a mistake that its not on now; It IS a great series so please resume it!
  • Bring it Back

It is very frustrating to invest your time in watching a show that compared to most crap that fox has was very refreshing and had depth to it. The they pull the F.. thing. One day they will learn what Coke did when they tried to change their formula..... quite messing around with your public.... if you want to cancel a show .... bring it to a logical conclusion and do not leave people hanging.... F... Jerks. Bring it BACK!!
  • Terra Nova vs. Defiance

Ok, so I'm watching Defiance, Syfy's new show and thinking, "this is better than Terra Nova"? Terra Nova was a hell of a lot better show all the way around. It actually had plot variances you could sink your teeth into and a cast worth watching in depth. Not that Defiance is bad, but, comapred to Terra Nova? Terra Nova had so much potential.
  • It had more depth than most sci fi shows

Ive just finished watching it for the third time last week and Im thinking off starting "round four"!

People its on Netflix so just watch it and then rate it over there and just maybe netflix might revive it

With both main and recurring cast members offcourse
  • BRING IT BACK

Loved this show everyone I know loved it we want it back why is it whne there is a good show they cancell it but the leave all the sucky ones on its not right.