Terra Nova

What Remains

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Oct 10, 2011 on FOX

7.1
  • A little bit better than last week but still not 'good'.

(spoilers) Terra Nova has so much potential but it doesn't come through. This episode might be a little 'better' than last weeks birds fiasco but it still isn't good. The script is childish, very predictable and boring. Maybe they could swing such an episode around the 16th episode of season 3, but not in the first couple of episodes in season one. They needed to come up with something much stronger.

The wedding ring, Jim's cold, the date....like really? This is what they come up with? From the moment that kid had that running nose I knew what was coming. When she lost that wedding ring I knew what was coming. To top it off...it even felt like the acting was bad but they aren't bad actors at all. It's just the stupid script....

Moreover it feels very sitcom like. The 'bad guy or event' of the week type of things. I have never liked this kind of tv and hoped Terra Nova was something entirely different. It's frustrating to me, you can do so much with those charactersand settings.

I will keep on watching Terra Nova, because of the great potential. I hope it's just a rocky start. But something tells me it's the beginning of the end already....such a shame.