Terra Nova

What Remains

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Oct 10, 2011 on FOX

7.1
  • The writers of Terrible Nova again attempt to make a decent story based off of Elizabeth past relationship with Malcolm. As if the last episode wasn't enough! SPOILER!!

2.5

This is the worst episode so far. Didn't think it could get any worst, but it did! Acting was not good from most of the characters that had a camera in their face, and that's bad because I already can't relate to most of them. Even after four episodes! Really, I can do better fake sneezing than Jim, and I am not even an actor! The set was more cheesy than Doctor who, and the plot was something I seen from star trek voyager or was it SGI, hmm... anyway I seen this before but this episode does not even come close to being as good! Oh the melodrama of Elizabeth shooting Jim.. and what is the purpose of that big-ass gun, that shoots air or sonic blast, if all that happens is knocking the person or animal down so they can get right back up!

I told myself that I would try and deal with this show leaning towards being family oriented, but if it does not have good writing..I'm really not interested! Falling Skies was better and that show was bad! Don't know if I can handle another episode from this show that looks like it should be on the SiFi channel from back in the day!