Terriers

Quid Pro Quo

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Nov 24, 2010 on FX

• Wow. Didn't think it was possible but it's the best episode of all that came out and previous ones were already genius ! I'm really impressed by this show and I hope we will see second season (even if it means we would see only small cases).

From the start till the end it was a masterpiece. Finally we can see what this big conspiracy is all about and I really like it. And the way they revealed it is exemplary, very logical and thrilling. Whole episode was thrilling. In addition we've seen only the best actors, including new ones. Freddie and city council (especially him) added a certain twist to the plot and made it more interesting. Britt's dance with a devil was awesome, I wasn't sure till the end which side he was on (and I was leaning towards the devil's side from the moment he asked what was the name of this chick's source), the same goes for the scene where Katie met with her beaten up colleague and whole planning to take down the oligarch. But the ending was superb. Donal Logue was superb. These two elements made this episode the best of the whole show and one of the best I've seen in shows. In most shows if screenwriters want to shock the audience they kill off quite an important character, here we've received the same impact without resorting to such ridiculous measures that are the easy way to glue viewers to the TV. Character I didn't care about suddenly became important because he has influenced characters that I care about. Brilliant.