Testees Forums

FX (ended 0000)

This show is terrible. I'd rather REWATCH the Sunny episode then watch this...

Vermic

[1]Oct 9, 2008
    • level: 5

This show is so bad. How did this get made? Cancel this.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Toasterfraker

[2]Oct 10, 2008
    • level: 3
    it's FX trying to be HBO or Showtime and really really really overdoing it! Guess what, FX? just because a show is outrageous and as gross as possible doesn't make it quality tv, it's just like a dumb network program only with more realistic language... Honestly it was so bad, it made me want to watch the 90210 episode my 12 year old niece left on my Tivo!

yet another effort for the morons out there... hopefully it will tank.

Vermic

[3]Oct 10, 2008
    • level: 5
    Amen brother.

I could barely get through the entire episode.

5 minutes in the acting was so stiff, no comic timing, nothing, it was just the most horrible 30 minute comedy I have ever seen.

Paired with It's Always Sunny... its even worse. Those guys have AMAZING comic timing, that show can be absolutely briliant while still being crass and childesh, but it works. Testees is a criminal offense. It makes smallville look good.

big_haircut82

[4]Oct 20, 2008
    • level: 22

I couldn't agree more with you guys. They tried to couple it with Sunny and make it seem like it was going to be the same type of show but it couldn't be further from the truth. The writing, acting, timing, EVERYTHING on It's Always Sunny is a gazillion times better.

I even gave this show's second episode a chance in case it was just a bad pilot but after about 5 minutes I just couldn't take it.

Withnail87

[5]Nov 12, 2008
    • level: 4
    what confuses me is the idiots that absolutely love this show? How is that possible? People seem to accept anything the networks give them... they have no concept of quality, and will consume any trash that gets fed to them.

Lazlow63

[6]Nov 15, 2008

Oh, I agree. This show is a load of crap.

The only reason I even watch is because it makes me laugh outloud every time.

Edited on 11/15/2008 6:15am

Daxxanna

[7]Dec 12, 2008
    • level: 13
    Calm down if you don't like it don't watch it. I watch it because it makes me laugh not for some sort of social message or life changing insight just to laugh at it

Mythic420

[8]Dec 20, 2008
    I think the shows definetly not terrible, decent enough for what it's supposed to be. Hopefully they go a couple more seasons at least. Most everyone on this site anymore only writes in extremes, either a show is complete garbage or it's the greatest show ever made, no inbetweens here. For the most part it was a pretty funny show, especially the one where they lost their memory, that was some good stuff.

kavanaghck

[9]Apr 1, 2009
    • level: 1

Withnail87 wrote:
    what confuses me is the idiots that absolutely love this show? How is that possible? People seem to accept anything the networks give them... they have no concept of quality, and will consume any trash that gets fed to them.
    Hey if you dont like the the show then ok, personally i tihnk it's hilarious and everyone i've showed it to thought the same thing, Most of those people arent idiots. I live in ireland i hadnt even heard of FX so its not a network thing, i ahhve to watch it on the interent and go to great lengths to do so.

Anywho, rant aside, i have to say i love this show, granted it cna be stupid but its just the completely unexpected jokes that get me, JELLYBEAN OMELETTTE FOR THE WIN!

lgaarman

[10]Apr 22, 2009
    • level: 2
    Yeah I agree with the guy from Ireland It's hilarious and I bet most of you hardly gave it a chance or are basing it off the pilot, which almost turned me away. Try any of these episodes and tell me you didn't laugh out loud: Pill for Men, Memory Loss, Uber-Glued, Pineapple Shampoo, or Jelly Bean Omelets. Every episode is really funny in my opinion, so may be you should give it another chance with one of those episodes. Also stop expecting it to be like Sunny, because it's made by a completely different crew and the style is very different.

Vikki33uk

[11]Jun 16, 2009
    • level: 3
    Well I'm sorry but maybe you don't have much of a sense of humour, I'm from the U.K and I love this show, I find it hilarious. You have to watch more than one episode before you can comment on it.

The Herfume one was brilliant! oh and by the way I'm not an idiot for liking this show!

MarcRandles

[12]Jun 11, 2010

You must have a very said and pathtic life if you think that

This show is pure genius and extremely funny

Hope they do a 2nd season

MarcRandles

[13]Jun 11, 2010
    Well said

ChristofferNort

[14]Jan 24, 2011
    MarcRandles wrote:

You must have a very said and pathtic life if you think that

This show is pure genius and extremely funny

Hope they do a 2nd season

True that this show is so funny. The acting is superb. If you dont see it u don't got brains!

askill

[15]Jul 13, 2011
    I can see how people were turned off by the pilot, though it was decent enough. Show is very amateurish, but acting and direction actually really good. Not a Hotz follower, but he makes me laugh every time. This show had charm, too bad it was cancelled. Amazing comedic timing, just remember how "akward" sunny was in the start. A couple of seasons and it would have made it in the same league as sunny no doubt. Still, two completely different shows.