That '70s Show

A Legal Matter

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 04, 2004 on FOX

6.3
    All the plots in this episode, I would have to say were fairly average. Wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. Kelso fears of being the stooge at the police academy, so he breaks in with Hyde & Eric to check his records to see if he is the stooge, they end up getting caught. So Kelso messes up his test thinking about how now he is the stooge for real. So he breaks in again with Hyde & Eric to change his test scores. They end up getting caught... again. But Kelso ends up getting off free when he mentions that he is having a baby. An average plot that didn't do much for me, and it hurt the episode's rating since it was the main plot. Fez goes to the INS to officially get his green card and be an official citizen. Red says he has to take a history test. So Jackie, Donna, Kitty & Red all help him study for the test on America. As if they didn't have anything better to do. Red takes over, and I'm pretty sure the most memorable part of this episode is when Fez can't pronounce "America." Classic scene definitely. Kitty is threatened by Donna's knowledge so she makes snarky remarks throughout the episode which were enjoyable. An average episode that had it's moments.