That '70s Show

An Eric Forman Christmas

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 18, 2001 on FOX

• Christmas Review #50

Eric thinks that Christmas just isn't as fun as it used to be when he was a kid, so Kitty suggests that he direct the church Christmas pageant. He has some artistic differences with the gang over how things should go. Kelso is upset that everyone is making fun of him for wanting to watch Christmas specials on television; and Red is upset over Bob's Christmas decorations. I thought that this was a superb Christmas episode of "That 70s Show". The only thing that did lower my score a little was how the gang is demanding the roles that they want and even want to change it and then they get Eric fired from directing the play. Other than that, this episode is just gosh darn hilarious. The parts that did crack me up was when Bob turned on his Christmas decorations at midnight and then Kitty said "It's the Russians" then Red gets out of his bed and tells Bob through the window "Bob, turn off that Christmas crap", Almost anything Leo said in this Christmas episode, Red's line "If I had a mistlefoot, it would be up in your @$$", Red throwing away Bob's decorations (seems like he is becoming the Grinch :D haha), Kelso having a dream that he was talking to Santa Claus, Rudolph, and Little Drummer Boy especially the part when Santa said "Oh, screw those dumb@$$es" (that part was in clay-animation form by the way), Fez's line "Merry Christmas Charlie Brown", The very ending of the episode, and a few more. The storyline was well thought out and the episode was hilarious almost all the way through. Overall, a superb Christmas episode of "That 70s Show". 9/10