That '70s Show

Angie

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 17, 2004 on FOX

• I'm not too crazy about Hyde's sister.

Like Donna said, Hyde hit the orphan lottery. First more than one dad, but now a sister, and even more interesting. She's black. Not being racist, but as Angie says, the chances of Hyde having a black sister was over 2,500 to 1. Then she calls herself a math major.

While Kelso falls for her, Angie turns out not to be a little angel. In fact, she plots to get Hyde fired from the company his dad runs. The evening that Hyde realizes this, he knows he won't snoop to Angie's level. But he knows Jackie can. And the next morning, Jackie is found gossiping to the other workers that Angie stripped through college, and liked it. Turns out their dad establishes another record store in Point Place and leaves Hyde and Angie in charge.

Meanwhile Kitty accidentally spills the fact that Eric goes roller disco-ing every Wednesday night instead of studying Spanish to Fez at the hair salon. We all know Fez. He cannot keep any sort of secret, even if his life depended on it. He shows Donna and Kelso, and then the whole gang, even Kitty and Red, go to the Roller Disco and watch Eric. I doubt Eric really wanted to do this in real life, and I hate how when Eric has the major part in an episode, he always humiliates himself somehow.

"Nice shorts." That is the line that first comes out of Red's mouth after watching Eric. His shorts were noticably short and I wouldn't be caught in public wearing those things. Revealing episode, unfortunately for Eric.
  • Eric's in to Roller Disco!

A very strange episode I would say but another person with a different race joins the cast. My favorite scenes are when Eric is in the office enjoying his stolen dollar bill, Jackie is explaining the crew, Jackie explaining to everyone how Angie was a stripper, Eric doing roller disco & ending up getting caught, Eric throwing away his skates, Donna laughing at him for being in Roller Disco. Yeah there was a lot of highlights in this episode, the whole war between Hyde & Angie was absolutely hilarious, this episode really shows what a B**** Angie can be but it shows a bond between brother & sister, which makes this episode amazing.
  • Hyde has a sister.

With Hyde almost being the central character of the season, the plots work very well, including this one where Hyde's sister is introduced in a naturally hilarious way. Hyde and Angie's war was very funny, as was Kelso's "I'm too good looking" running joke.

Eric's plot was also very funny, though Eric seems to be getting more pathetic as the show goes on. The roller disco plot has been done before however, and this was nowhere near as good as the previous one. The reactions of the gang and Red were very funny however, and overall the episode is, as always, a riot from both plots.