That '70s Show

Beast of Burden

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Sep 29, 2004 on FOX

• Fez, the shampoo boy!

Everyone seems like they are getting jobs in this episode, this episode was another okay episode, because hardly any plot development, yet good jokes & has it's moments. Like all those puns about Fez's shampooing was hilarious! How Fez had "15 fingers" and the whole thing about having the pepper spray just in case. I didn't like how Eric was nagging the whole episode. But I like how Jackie was also taking those pictures another episode with Jackie's giddiness that made me smile. The end Eric rejects the job which really makes me want to hate him. And Hyde gets a job with his father! An okay episode.
  • Jobs galore!

With people quitting and getting jobs left, right and centre this episode, whether it's Red's new muffler shop, Fez quitting the DMV and becoming a hairdresser, Eric and Hyde having left the restaurant, and Hyde immediately being offered two jobs, not to mention Eric's hobby of butterfly chasing, rather than a paying job, the episode seems a little like everything happening all at once, but it does change a lot of the character careers and gets them out of the way for the season.

The episode is very good, especially Hyde's plot, with the famous ass-foot jokes coming in towards the end.

Eric's jealousy over not being the "son" in "father and son" was great, though the butterfly thing exaggerated him a little.

Overall, the episode seemed to pack too much in, but was still very funny, and worthy of several viewings.
  • This wasn't my favorite one, but it was still ok.

Red has finally gotten back on his feet after being laid-off at Pricemart, and now he's opening his own shop. A shop called "Foreman and Son"-naturally, he invites Eric's FRIEND Hyde to join him in the business. Eric is extremely upset about this, and only after Hyde takes an offer to work with his father in the rec biz does Red offer Eric the job, which he refuses (after he remembers he knows nothing about cars). Fez is on a mission to find his work goal, and Donna decides he'd be perfect as a shampoo boy. One of the funniest scenes in this episode is when Fez is coming Donna's hair and sniffing it at the same time. He's always the consumate perv!