That '70s Show

Black Dog (a.k.a. Ow, My Eye)

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 10, 2002 on FOX

• Kelso accidentally shoots Hyde with a BB gun

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "That 70s Show". I definitely was laughing very hard all the way. The characters were all freakin' hilarious in this episode and the lines were excellent. I was laughing hard from start to finish. I definitely recommend it to any fans that need to laugh very hard. Kitty with her menopause in this episode was definitely hilarious. Hyde and Kelso fighting because Kelso doesn't want Hyde to go out with Jackie and then Kelso accidentally shoots Hyde with his BB gun was hilarious. Donna telling Eric that Kelso accidentally shot Eric's hamster when he was little was very funny. Hyde faking that Kelso shot him in the eye to teach Kelso a lesson was also very good. Hyde said that Kelso only shot in the shoulder. Eric and Donna having their disagreement of what couples should do whenever they have a situation is also funny. Kitty giving Red "his space" because Red said that Kitty with menopause is crazy made me laugh hard. Kelso saying "You lied" and then Hyde shoots Kelso with his BB gun is funny. Fez at the very end of the episode was just making me laugh very hard with "black is the color of death" and all that. OMG, Fez's lines was an excellent way to end this excellent episode. Overall, an excellent episode of "That 70s Show". 10/10

MNT