That '70s Show

Bohemian Rhapsody

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 02, 2005 on FOX

• "Funny." Hyde married a stripper. Kelso falls off the water tower. Jackie's boob is exposed. Eric is still in Africa. And kitty gets stoned.

This is a good way to start a season. There were tons of funny moments in this extremly funny episode. Kitty is making a tape to sent to Eric, and catch him up on whats been going on, and to catch us up as well. Kitty and Red raid the gangs stash, and Kitty "wants to see what the fuss is about" so she gets high. She is then givin a hilariously stern talking to by Red. Hyde returns and punches Kelso in the face. "It was a good one too. I peed myself a little on the way down. I better go change." Then hyde's stripper wife, that he apparently married in vegas, shows up, and sends Jackie running. I only have one thing to say about that, "the Simpsons did it". Leo has turned the record store into a hippy hang out, but hyde is unable to fire him, because he's so great. Jackie goes out with Donna and Fez in an attempt to get over hyde. But her plan to be a tease back fires when Donna get more attention than her. She then recieves unwanted attention when in the middle of a rant, about how she is the prize catch in Point Place, her boob comes out. "Whats a boob out..." Overall this is not the best episode of That 70's Show ever, but it is pretty darn funny. Kelso is hilarious from start to finish. Fez had his moments. Also, Kitty stoned and Jackie's "boob out" were fall out funny moments. It was weird to see a episode without Eric, but I don't think he was missed much at all.