That '70s Show

Bohemian Rhapsody

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 02, 2005 on FOX

• “Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality.” Excellent season opener! The writers are to be commended for their choice of using Queen songs as episode titles for this season, because so f

The show opening with Kitty making a tape recording for Eric (who's in Africa) to catch him up on events since his departure was a great way for the audience to get caught up as well. Kudos to the writers again!

Seeing Kitty stoned was hysterical. I had always thought that perhaps she and Red were partiers in their day, but clearly Kitty is the partier of the two. Although if anyone needed to get stoned, it was Red. I hope the writers explore that and have him get stoned before the season's end. He would be even more hysterical stoned than Kitty.

Having Hyde come back married and not remember he was married at all was good too. Having him married to a Vegas stipper is even better, and is a great premise that will make for a good season. It already made for a good ep last night, with Samantha (dressed scantily I might add) painting her toenails on the kitchen table, or showing Red her thong, or Red walking in as Samantha is telling Kitty about her dance to Taps concluding with a smack on her cheek! Priceless.

It's going to be interesting (and potentially annoying!) as Jackie contends with the fact that Hyde is now married to a rather attractive woman with a killer body, and that Donna is now being viewed as more attractive than she!

Thoughts and observations:

Ashton Kutcher being with Demi Moore has obviously paid off. He was sporting a pretty buff bod. You go boy!

Laura Prepon (Donna)is great as a blonde.

My favorite line:

Samantha: “It holds dollar bills better than anything I own.”
    Red: “I’m going upstairs to find you a wallet!”