That '70s Show

Bohemian Rhapsody

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 02, 2005 on FOX

• Better than what our local entertainment editor of our local newspaper wrote about this Season 8 opener!

Loved seeing the vets back in action! Everyone acted true to form, and the episode (considering Topher was gone) was much better than what I was expecting. It seemed as if they just picked right on up from the very last epi from last season, as well as they could considering the two key characters that did not sign up for full season appearances.

I felt as if I was "back home" again! I taped it, of course, and plan to watch it again just to pick up on what I missed the first time.

The character of the stripper being married to Hyde struck me a little as "jumping the shark" for the show. I do hope TPTB will either annul this union, flesh it out a little (no---not in THAT way! :) or do something to make that little "side-story" a little more plausible. I mean, Red and Kitty allowing a perfect stranger to just move right on in to their house?!

But LOVED the "gettin' high" scenes with Kitty!

Ashton Kutcher looked buff--alot more so from last year. HOT :)

Too much "I'm-horny-need-some-action" talk from Fez. Let's get him into a serious, but interesting, relationship!

Did Kelso and Jackie really have sex or no?!?!?