That '70s Show

Bohemian Rhapsody

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 02, 2005 on FOX

Solid season premiere that caught us up on last season's finale, and resolves some of the ongoing plots while opening up some new ones. In quality, this was a good season opener. This was probably the only episode in season eight where I didn't feel like they were trying to fill the void of Eric leaving. This episode was focused more on what happened after Eric left. Everything that happens is surprisingly eventful and funny.

Donna, Kitty, and Fez sitting around recording things for Eric got tiresome after a while. Kitty getting high is definitely the highlight of this episode. Jackie & Hyde's relationship starts to fall apart once they start to rehash what happened in Chicago. It only gets worse, when we learn Hyde married a stripper. I felt like the writers were trying to mess their relationship up. It was at a point, where it could have been fixed, but then it just got a whole lot worse. Kelso being in the first couple episodes this season was smart of the show runners. It didn't feel strange watching this episode, even though Eric wasn't in it. So a solid opener.