That '70s Show

Bohemian Rhapsody

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 02, 2005 on FOX

• With Eric and (later on) Kelso gone all Season 8 long, "That 70s Show" will never be the same

I thought that this was a superb episode of "That 70s Show". With Eric and (later on) Kelso being gone all Season 8 long, this show will never be the same. Even though Season 8 is my least favorite season of the show, it really is not that bad and I don't see why everyone says Season 8 is unwatchable. Sure, the episodes aren't as funny as the first 7 seasons were but it's still funny and pretty good. The first episode of were Eric is gone for the Season 8 premiere and Kitty video taping what things have happened since Eric was gone. Kitty telling Eric the story about how she and Red found the bad of weed in the basement was absolutely hilarious. Kitty doing weed in the bathroom and getting high was hilarious. Fez doing his "Porky Pig" impression was funny. Also, Kitty video taping Red about how Red misses Eric towards the end of the episode was hilarious. It was hilarious Kitty was video taping Hyde and Jackie's argument. My score was a little low because a few scenes were a little dragged. Overall, a superb episode of "That 70s Show" and a superb start for Season 8. 9/10